monday morning at home weigh in

Well done to all! Even your 0.4lbs, muscle weighs more than fat remember so you are probably toning up :)
Im a little bit sad, I gained 3lb, but I was expecting some gain due to going away to a friends birthday and cocktail making class and eating out... bit disappointed with 3lbs on though :(

Hiya love. Don't be too down; it will come off next week plus more! xxxx.

Well done to all! Even your 0.4lbs, muscle weighs more than fat remember so you are probably toning up :)
Im a little bit sad, I gained 3lb, but I was expecting some gain due to going away to a friends birthday and cocktail making class and eating out... bit disappointed with 3lbs on though :(

Hugs Kitten xx

You could well be carrying some fluid there honey... I'm sure it will come off quick xx Keep your chin up :bighug:

Hugs Kitten xx

You could well be carrying some fluid there honey... I'm sure it will come off quick xx Keep your chin up :bighug:

Thanks hun, had a bad week with a really close friend's mum passing away, and then my friend's birthday weekend, so im hoping that I can get back on track majorly this week! Made baked pasta omlette today for the first time in a while and loving it again :)

Good morning ladies :)

Sorry, was AWOL last week, had a stressy week and put weighing in to the back of my mind for a bit.
Back to it today, and have lost 2lbs, really pleased and ever nearer seeing the 13's on the scale, for someone who started here at the high end of the 17's it's a really big visible incentive every time you see a new and lower stone zone on that scale.

Catch up with you all soon. :)

Can I join you?

I'm doing this on my own at home and I'm struggling. Started last Monday at 14st 12 and this morning I'm 15st 1. To be honest not been perfect and it's my special time but still, need to get my head into this. My meals are good, home cooked, totally to plan but I can't stop eating chocolate. TOTM or not.

Anyway, need some kicking up the butt. Hopefully next week will be posting a loss.
x

Thanks hun, had a bad week with a really close friend's mum passing away, and then my friend's birthday weekend, so im hoping that I can get back on track majorly this week! Made baked pasta omlette today for the first time in a while and loving it again :)

I'm sure you will get back in the swing xx

Can I join you?

I'm doing this on my own at home and I'm struggling. Started last Monday at 14st 12 and this morning I'm 15st 1. To be honest not been perfect and it's my special time but still, need to get my head into this. My meals are good, home cooked, totally to plan but I can't stop eating chocolate. TOTM or not.

Anyway, need some kicking up the butt. Hopefully next week will be posting a loss.
x

:asskick: as requested..... but you can have one of these too.... :patback: xx

You'll be fine when you get into the swing :D

Naughty week & I've put 1/4 lb on. Back on it 100% today, fruit & veg with every meal and writing my food diary everyday like a good girl after slacking in all areas last week

Good for you getting back on plan xx

images

Hi peeps......

I am taking a break from this thread until Easter as I am giving up weighing myself for lent xx

Wow! How did you do that? touch of the green eyed monster here. ;)
Very well done.:)

Hi Bubble, Thank you i was pretty shocked myself, i did that week on green plan, 3 visits to the gym an a 45min brisk walk daily, i rather have alot to lose so the first couple of weeks on plan i generally seem to lose quite abit slowing down the 3rd week an so on

Back