monday morning at home weigh in

Hey everyone!
I'm so pleased with my 4 lbs loss this morning!
That's even with a bit of comfort eating for feeling bit under the weather with a cold over the weekend so feel as if I'm back on track now and hoping for another loss to get my next half St award! Hope everyone get the losses they hope for if not keep going it's brand new week! All the best everyone xx

Well done on the losses guys, some massive losses don't know how you do it!

Lost 1lb this week not bad too say I had a naughty (but AMAZING) tea at the weekend. This takes me to 20lb lost which is 10% of my starting weight :D

I am being perfect for the next 4 days but on Friday I go to Amsterdam for one of my best friends Hen Party so lots of alcohol will be involved there, not looking forward to the scales next week already :/ come next Monday I will be back on plan and looking to lose 8lb or more in 7 weeks. BRING IT ON!!!!

Keep up the good work guys - and good luck for Monday. I am hopeful that I will be able to post a loss this Monday. It will then be 6 weeks since I decided to restart and have not really got right into it yet. I can't believe that it has been so hard to start. Every week so far there has been something to knock me off-track and I have felt too low to weigh-in on the Monday. I know I have lost some as I do unofficial weigh-ins when I am on-track. Fingers crossed that I can remain focused for the next 2 days and actually get to post my losses this week:).

Hi guys, the good news is that (at last) I have completed a full week and am not too depressed to do a weigh-in on a Monday. As I did not weigh-in last Monday I have no idea how much I have lost. I have lost 5 lb in tha last 6 weeks though which is quite satisfying. The bad news is I am away for a few days now so will have gained by next Monday. I'm not sure what state my mind will be in. I aim to get right back on it when I come back but probably won;t be up to a weigh-in next week. Good luck everyone else :)

Hi guys, the good news is that (at last) I have completed a full week and am not too depressed to do a weigh-in on a Monday. As I did not weigh-in last Monday I have no idea how much I have lost. I have lost 5 lb in tha last 6 weeks though which is quite satisfying. The bad news is I am away for a few days now so will have gained by next Monday. I'm not sure what state my mind will be in. I aim to get right back on it when I come back but probably won;t be up to a weigh-in next week. Good luck everyone else :)

That's great Hun well done you :) Gaining is part of it if think but as long as you get back on it then all is good :) xx

STS for me - thank goodness for that! Pleased as I've had lots of naughties slip in this week. Back on it now for a really good week - healthy diet, low synnage and the gym!

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in!

xxxx.

Well done peeps. We're the bravest bunch weighing in on a monday. -2lb for me. Gets me my 1 stone award. Whoop whoop. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im getting so close to giving up! I gained 3lb this week :( I just dont seem to be able to get past half a stone lost! Always seems to go on again when I get there!!! Grrrrr

Oh kitten, please dont be dispondent. Keep following the plan go back to basics, measuring etc, throw in some new meals and variaty which plan are you following? Sometimes our bodies need a kick start again. You can do this, use mins for all the support you need its really helped me this time round, better than any slimming class. Good luck. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Late weigh in for me this week, I was on a 3 day Hen Party to Amsterdam :| it was awesome but not for the ol' diet.

1lb 1/4 gain this week which was expected, back on it today 100% I now need to shift about 11lb in 7 weeks, eeek! I have gone from squeezing into a 16 at the start of my diet & now very much squeezing into a 14, I am about 2 inches off getting it zipped to the top!

I CAN DO THIS!!! I'm brimming full of positivity ATM

I have a funny feeling i'm going to see a gain on Monday :/ xxxx

Back