monday morning at home weigh in

Erm... :eek: 7lb on :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb 1/4 off for me this week, I had a gain last week, I don't usually lose that much in a week.

Woop that is brilliant :) well done you xxxx

Lost 2lb this week for my first at home weigh in, a little disappointed as usually the first week back its usually abut 4-5 but maybe star week played a little part in that!!! But I guess some off is better than none, so will be vigilant again this week and hopefully have a good loss next week. :)

Lost 2lb this week for my first at home weigh in, a little disappointed as usually the first week back its usually abut 4-5 but maybe star week played a little part in that!!! But I guess some off is better than none, so will be vigilant again this week and hopefully have a good loss next week. :)

Well done, it's in the right direction :)
Try drinking more water if you aren't already

Very inspiring reading everyone's weight loss I lost 5lb this week down to being ill for 5 of those days. I just love slimming world, after several failed attempts at dieting this one finally works! Well done to u all x

It's Friday night. How are we all? Anyone spend syns on a takeaway or remain strong focusing on through to weigh in on Monday?

It's Friday night. How are we all? Anyone spend syns on a takeaway or remain strong focusing on through to weigh in on Monday?

Ive done really well this week, and then tonight I walked for an hour to go out for some drinks, so fingers crossed its evened out and I dont gain :D

Ive done really well this week, and then tonight I walked for an hour to go out for some drinks, so fingers crossed its evened out and I dont gain :D

Fingers crossed you!

Tonight I'm having a Chinese take away but within my syns, I've decided that I'm going to lower my syns to 10 a day to see if that helps with my weight loss

Checking in! I've just restarted SW at home - green days only and I'm breastfeeding too. Already feeling miles better just for putting a little thought into what I'm eating. Last Monday morning I weighed in at 82kg, can't wait to see what tomorrow morning brings...

2lb lost this week, yaaay!!

Total of 1st 8lb lost all together. Just need 6lb to get to 2st, this next week I'm going to do what I did last week, eat, drink & exercise the same to see if I can get the same result! X

Good luck to the rest of you :)

Back