monday morning at home weigh in

3lb off, happy with that!!! :)

Well done so far :) some great results!

I gained 1lb this week :/ but it was totally deserved. I've been exercising but food has been all over the place and I've had loads of booze this weekend. I know realistically I'll not lose next week either due to Easter weekend. The one after though I can have 100% week so hoping for a good loss then to make up for it!

xxxx

-4lb :D

Playing catch up 3 more to lose last weeks gain. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My first weigh in since being 'back on plan' and I'm 3.5lb down :D super chuffed as I did indulge in some ice cream for dinner during the week as I had a very bad bout of tonsillitis :eek:

Good luck to everyone else weighing today! And WELL done to everyone who has lost this week!

2.5lb down this week! This going to the gym business is paying off! AND! My size 14 bridesmaid dress zips up!! I have gone from not being about to zip a 16 all the way up to a 14, absolutely chuffed if you couldn't tell already!

My very first WI... I have lost 4lb! I was amazed. Very happy.

2.5lb down this week! This going to the gym business is paying off! AND! My size 14 bridesmaid dress zips up!! I have gone from not being about to zip a 16 all the way up to a 14, absolutely chuffed if you couldn't tell already!

Yay well done :) great news, im looking forward to being able to fit in to some of my fave dresses aswell!

Jeez....first weigh in since Christmas and I'm a shocking 125.6kgs :-( only one way forward now! Let's hope for a good loss next week to get me started! Xx

Yay well done :) great news, im looking forward to being able to fit in to some of my fave dresses aswell!

My favourite thing to do at the money is try on old clothes and see how they now fit :D I need a full new wardrobe, I've given away loads to charity

Back