monday morning at home weigh in

Well done to everyone so far :) after having put on 3lbs over the last few weeks I have lost one this week so back at 10st 3lbs with 10lbs to go!! xxxx

-3.5lbs this week and into the 12s!

You'll lose it next week Kitten :)

Well done losers! Lost 1lb this week which was a surprise. Just over 2lb to lose in 3 weeks to reach my second target :D

Well done peeps.
Ive also lost 2.5lb.
I am moving to a weds WI to see if its suits me better cos ive been spending all my sundays in foul moods worrying about WI. So good luck everyone keep working hard and ill see you about in the threads. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I didn't know this thread was here. I am also a Monday morning at home weigher. Weighed in this morning with a 1lb loss which is fine with me as I was very bloated and thought I wouldn't even have lost that! Well done to all the losers today.

Had to WI a day early as won't be home tomorrow morning to weigh.

-2.5lbs this week :)

This week has taken forever to end!

Was naughty Monday & Tuesday with a meal out each day but been 100% since & tried out lunches I've never had before like quiche. Not sure what tomorrow is going to bring :/

Oh no a gain of 1lb this week. I did have a chippy on Monday (but never synned on Tuesday to balance it out )
feeling disappointed I know I am under my syns :(

Woooo bye bye 1lb!!! Love the fact it came and went in a week :) have actually had an amazing weekend also, we had a pampers and champers night so lots of bubbly and some food, but I was carefull all week to compensate and it actually worked!!!

Well done to those who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh, and to those who are disappointed, dont be disheartened, I was there last week and now im happy again!!

1lb off so just 1lb to go until I'm back at my lowest weight so far xxxx

I'm a Monday weigher and just come across this thread , I lost 3 3/4 lb this week , however it was my 1st week back on the wagon! !! Hoping for a similar loss next Monday too :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A measly 1/4lb loss this week, I haven't been counting my syns properly, had a Indian takeaway, most of an Easter egg and haven't been having a 3rd fruit or veg so all my own fault. Now 1/4lb from 2stone lost :( I should have got it this week but I was naughty. I WILL GET IT NEXT WEEK!!

Started C25K on Saturday at the gym, I have never been able to run so I'm looking forward to giving it a go & found the 1st one relatively easy :)

Hope everyone else has had better losses than me!

A measly 1/4lb loss this week, I haven't been counting my syns properly, had a Indian takeaway, most of an Easter egg and haven't been having a 3rd fruit or veg so all my own fault. Now 1/4lb from 2stone lost :( I should have got it this week but I was naughty. I WILL GET IT NEXT WEEK!! Started C25K on Saturday at the gym, I have never been able to run so I'm looking forward to giving it a go & found the 1st one relatively easy :) Hope everyone else has had better losses than me!

It's still a loss! Woop I'm doing c25k as well - I'm a rubbish runner but managing on it! xxxx

-2lbs this week! Now 10st! My BMI is officially healthy yayyyy :) xxxx

Back