monday morning at home weigh in

Hi all!!!. This is my second week on SW. This morning I weighed myself and founn out that in the 1st week I lost 3.3lbs. Hopefully i will have a similar loss next monday. will keep you posted. BTW good job everyone who has lost some weight and goodluck for those trying to get back on track

Woop woop well done Chrissy! xx

So I stayed the same this week. Well, I did lose 1/4lb but SW don't recognise quarter lbs, only half lbs!

I'm still happy because I was off plan last week and didn't count syns so it could have been much worse!

9hours until my Monday morning weigh in. Currently feeling bloated after a bowl of chips in spoons, all within syns. Fingers crossed for the morning for you and for me xx

Yay 2lbs off this week! Only 2lbs til my 1 stone award.

Lost 2lbs this week after a gain of 3lbs from 2 weeks of not sticking to plan (I was on holiday to be fair!). Very happy with that. Well done to all the other losers this week!

Gained 3lb this week, thought I had been good but did go out for 2 meals, which have obviously harmed me :( oh well try n keep going!

1lb gone. Tiny bit disappointed as I've been a good girl and not over done syns but firmly in the over 2stone lost now!

Today was the final weigh in before the wedding on Thursday and I fit in my bridesmaid dress which is a success! Xx

i found i lost 2 pounds on monday...the reward i needed to keep on going....goodluck eveyone!!! keep up your spirits

Anyone weighed in today? I haven't due to eating naughty at the wedding, giving myself the week to lose what I've prob gained xx

Anyone weighed in today? I haven't due to eating naughty at the wedding, giving myself the week to lose what I've prob gained xx

I weighed in on Sunday as I knew I wouldn't be anywhere near my scales on Monday morning and I've lost 2lbs! Then went and had a totally off plan day yesterday and it's star week so I'm hoping for a STS next Monday if I'm lucky!

I weighed in on Sunday as I knew I wouldn't be anywhere near my scales on Monday morning and I've lost 2lbs! Then went and had a totally off plan day yesterday and it's star week so I'm hoping for a STS next Monday if I'm lucky!

Fingers crossed for STS! Had a cheeky weigh in this morning, 3/4lb heavier than last Monday, let's see what next Monday brings :)

lost only 1 pound this week but i know why... i went 3 days camping where alhtough i didnot over do it, i still sneaked in extra treats which undoubtedly slowed down the weightloss. will be extra good this week maybe i will lose 3 pounds or so. good job to anyone who has lost and a big goodluck for those who are struggling or who have just started on this plan!!!

lost only 1 pound this week but i know why... i went 3 days camping where alhtough i didnot over do it, i still sneaked in extra treats which undoubtedly slowed down the weightloss. will be extra good this week maybe i will lose 3 pounds or so. good job to anyone who has lost and a big goodluck for those who are struggling or who have just started on this plan!!!

1lb loss is still a good one, I'm sure you enjoyed your treats and you still managed to lose :) congrats!

It's the night before weigh day! Had a fairly light tea for Tuna steak, roast veg & new potatoes now having a gin & slim within syns

Back