monday morning at home weigh in

0.5lb on for me this week. But I have been upping the body magic and I'm so bloated at the moment so I'm not surprised! As long as the scales come down next week, I'm not too bothered. Good luck to everyone else with weigh in this morning.

1lb down for me, not bad, which it was more but hey ho! I shall continue, 30lb down now 9lb to go :) x

Eek so close :D well done xxxx

-2lbs for me :D xx

Hi all, congrats to all!!!
This week i managed to lose another 2.2lbs (1Kg)
Goodluck to everyone on your journey

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I am in the next stone bracket!!! Just hope that I stay in it until Monday morning :/

How you all doing?

I have lost another 1kg (2.2lbs). It seems like I have started a pettern of approx 2 pounds a week which i am quite happy with. This week (6th week on SW) I am going to re-start my exercise regime. Well done to Sophance, you are doing great!!! Goodluck to everyone xxx

Well I did it! 2lb 3/4 lost this week! Now into the 11st bracket :) got 1 more weigh in before my hols so hoping for another good loss! Good luck to the rest of you for today xx

+2lb for me this morning. But I did end up having 2 very off plan days over the weekend for various reasons. Back on the wagon this morning and determined to stop yo-yoing with these 2 lbs over and over again.

I have lost another 1kg (2.2lbs). It seems like I have started a pettern of approx 2 pounds a week which i am quite happy with. This week (6th week on SW) I am going to re-start my exercise regime. Well done to Sophance, you are doing great!!! Goodluck to everyone xxx

Thank you Chrissy, 2.2lb a week is a great steady loss, wish I could, mines all over the place ha

-1.5 this week!

Well done on the losses :) I have, again, put on 3lbs from not being that bad! Weighing in this Friday as got a wedding this weekend so hoping to have got rid of the bloat! xxxx

Hey I'm another Monday home weigh in, started last Monday and weighed in yesterday down four pounds so far, inserted on my ticker :D best of luck to every one on your slimming journey xxxx

Hello :)

I weighed in early this week due to a wedding at the weekend and lost the 3lb bloat from Monday :) back to 10 stone (again!). Going to Benidorm on Thursday so weighing in Wednesday to hope I've smashed through the 10st barrier!

Good luck for Monday ladies, I'll check in to see how you've done. Enjoy a hopefully on plan but fun weekend! xxxx.

Back