monday morning at home weigh in

Hi peeps, started sw last Monday for the first time, although I did lose a stone last year on the Dukan diet but gradually put it all back on since my summer 13 hols!! Not sure I understand the sw diet fully and not sure I have lost anything this week but would love to join your Monday weigh in, in the hope to keep motivated and learn some!!!! Kind regards S xx

Hi peeps, started sw last Monday for the first time, although I did lose a stone last year on the Dukan diet but gradually put it all back on since my summer 13 hols!! Not sure I understand the sw diet fully and not sure I have lost anything this week but would love to join your Monday weigh in, in the hope to keep motivated and learn some!!!! Kind regards S xx

Welcome frybags! There's a sticky in the general slimming world thread that should answer most of your questions but everyone is friendly around here so just ask away!

Weighed in this morning and 3.5 lb off for me! Very pleased with that as it takes me down to 11st 11lbs which is the lowest weight I've been for a long time! However star week is just round the corner so next week might not be quite so impressive.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A 1/2lb loss for me this week after my big loss (for me) last week, haven't been 100% this week so that's the reason. I go on holiday on Wednesday so there will be a gain after I return but glad to have dropped into the next stone bracket before it came around :)

Stayed the same this week, it is ok to blame the boyfriends parents right? :p between feeding me food and alcohol :O its ok, it was a treat, but it wont stop me from losing this week, starting the hiit workout on my phone this week too, also thinking of doing the wii fit? anybody know anything about that? well done to all on your loses, you are all doing so well :D xxx

ok guys last week i weighed in on a tuesday evening but i put down on this for monday weigh in, but if i weighed myself this morning and i stayed the same and weighed myself now and i am down what do i do xxx

ok guys last week i weighed in on a tuesday evening but i put down on this for monday weigh in, but if i weighed myself this morning and i stayed the same and weighed myself now and i am down what do i do xxx

I would go by what you weigh tomorrow evening to be honest. Weight fluctuates so much from day to day, week to week that the only way to truely see is by weighing in consistently at the same time every week.

Okay thanks so much ill have to move to a tuesday thread, that makes more sense to weigh the same time, so hopefully ill be down :p thanks again xxx

Hi all!! Lost another 1 and a half pounds. Yipeeee even though I had some events :) Hopefully this week I will lose 2 pounds. Goodjob to everyone who has remained on track

Just started SW few weeks ago, so far

week 6 STS
week 5 - 2lbs
week 4 - 3lbs
week 3 + 1lb
week 2 - 2lbs
week 1 - 2lbs

Need to get down as bought size 14 dress for the sons wedding in early August argh!!

any tips or no syn recipes apprecaited.

Hi cozmicpurple. There are lots of delicious recipe ideas on the SW recipe thread, especially in Pete's sticky thread at the top of the page.

Have weighed in this morning and lost another 2lbs! That takes me to 2 stone off! So excited despite being ridiculously tired this morning!

I have found that I am not losing as much weight now or not losing at all. I have only been on SW for 6 weeks so I still have loads of weight to lose. The funny thing is that these past week or two I have been very careful and even reduced my syn allowance so I cannot see what the problem is. Has anyone experienced this problem please? and if yes, did oyu do anything to help budge the scales?

Well done to everyone who ha slost weight and goodluck to the newbies :)

I have found that I am not losing as much weight now or not losing at all. I have only been on SW for 6 weeks so I still have loads of weight to lose. The funny thing is that these past week or two I have been very careful and even reduced my syn allowance so I cannot see what the problem is. Has anyone experienced this problem please? and if yes, did oyu do anything to help budge the scales?

Well done to everyone who ha slost weight and goodluck to the newbies :)

Hi Chrissy! I find that increasing my superfree and superspeed fruits and vegetables helps, as does drinking lots of water. If you go to group then you can ask your consultant to look over your food diary for the week, otherwise you could post it on here and people can offer advice.

thanks for your reply rubyeskimo!!! Unfortunately in Malta there are no groups available up till now. I will try and increase my superfree and SS fruit and veg maybe it will make a difference. I will let you know how I do. I was talking to a friend who told me that it is quite normal to stop losing weight for a week or 2 but since I only lost about 1 stone up till now, it is a bit early to reach a plateau. Thanks for the advise and goodluck!!!

Hi cozmicpurple. There are lots of delicious recipe ideas on the SW recipe thread, especially in Pete's sticky thread at the top of the page.

Have weighed in this morning and lost another 2lbs! That takes me to 2 stone off! So excited despite being ridiculously tired this morning!

Snap I've lost another 2lbs this week lol. Was out dancing all night last Friday and I'm still aching lol

I had a sneak peek on Saturday and thought I wasnt losing much weight but come Monday vening (when I usually weigh myself) and found that I had lost 1.76 pounds. This week have started aerobics which will hopefully rev up my metabolism. Goodluck to all and good job to everyone who lost weight this week!!!

Back