monday morning at home weigh in

As the weekend approaches this is where I always jeopardise my losses so let's stay on plan and smash this!

I'm also aiming for 2lbs, 3 would be amazeballs but not going to happen

XxxX

1lb off very slow weightloss for me but im ok with that.

Will try to up my exercise and increase sf foods see if i get a boost

2lbs on this week but I was off plan all weekend and hadn't been drinking my water. Determined to get that off this week.

As the weekend approaches this is where I always jeopardise my losses so let's stay on plan and smash this! I'm also aiming for 2lbs, 3 would be amazeballs but not going to happen XxxX

And somehow I still did despite running an outdoor hilly muddy obstacle race! Plus 1lb :( xxxx

Well it's quiet in here! 1lb lost this week, just 1/4lb away from my 3 stone. I did want my 3 stone by this week but that's close enough for me :)

Well done Sophance :) it was -1lb for me too!

Hello everyone! I am new to minimins so please bear with me. I would love to join you on your Monday morning weigh-in if that's ok? I am about to start Slimming World, which I have done in the past with and without success. The best I ever did with Slimming World was when I did it from home and didn't go to a class. Don't really want to join a class this time either, but may have to in order to get the latest books. What would others recommend? I used to do green and red days in the past, but didn't like extra easy as never seemed to lose weight.

Welcome Poppy! Doing it alone is the best way, instead of re joining I just google everything I want to know, Syn values, healthy extra etc as there is normally the answer from someone :)

Good Luck! X

Thanks sophance, I have already got a good idea from reading a few food diaries and bought the magazine this month to inspire me. I eat pretty healthily but am obviously hoping wrong here and there or wouldn't be overweight. I am really into nutriblasts at the moment so am hoping to incorporate those into diet and I assume sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds which I use along with fruit and veg are syns. On your advice I'll get googling ;-) Thanks x

Good morning lovelies. I weighed in a day early this week and -4lbs! So now, just, in the 9's! Good luck to everyone else this morning xxxx.

Morning everyone! After a few weeks off plan where I went back up to 11st 7.8, weighed in this morning and I've lost 4.8lbs! Don't quite know how but I'm rather excited about it!

1 lb gain, too much wine and jack daniels at the weekend after a 10 week period of being so good :(.

That will easily come off next week, you're probably dehydrated from the alcohol and you're body is retaining water.

Ok, I weighed this morning and started SW today! I did the diet a long time ago and am going from memory at the moment. I really need to pop along to a class just to get the updated books.

Anyway, today's starting weight is 11 st 10.5 lb.

Weighed in early again and -lb :) 5lbs to target xxxx

Afternoon everyone. Weighed in this morning and I've managed to STS despite the * week bloat. Hoping I'm on track for a good loss next week!

Back