monday morning at home weigh in

Hello lovely people I am new to minimins and started my slimming world journey yesterday please can i join in on monday morning weigh in :) xxxxxxpeace and love

I will be weighing in at home tomorrow for the first time! Seriously worried about gaining but what will be will be :)

Morning lovelies earlier 4am riser here and my first weigh in and I'm down 2lb!!! I wish it had been more and know it could have been if it wasn't for tapas and wine with my parents and the in laws. Oh well good luck for everyone's weigh ins today!!

Well done to all the losers so far this week! I've STS again this week but I know why and I'm determined to get right back on it today and hopefully will actually have a loss next week!

an sts for me again this week..will try SE for a couple of days to give weightloss a push

This is my first week on a diet. I weighed myself last Monday and had a shock! I didn't join Slimming World till Thursday last week but came here to glean what I should be doing. Anyway, to my great surprise and delight I have lost half a stone!!! I'm thrilled, especially as over the weekend I wasn't very good!

Hi can I join too! Lost 2lb today :) happy with that as not using my superfree properly. Will be knuckling down this week and ensuring my plate is definitely 1/3 superfree!!

I'm back! It's been about 4 weeks since posted on here. I was sooo close to my 3 stone mark but I had a anniversary weekend away with my partner and throughly enjoyed every second, eating and drinking what I wanted.

It took me a few weeks to get my head back into plan, half doing it, half not, mostly not. Since last Monday I have been following plan to get to that 3stone before the party season starts. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow weirdly :/

Morning all .... i haven't been following anything or even eating healthy for over a week now and weighed myself this morning to kick start the weight loss before christmas starts and i weigh in at 11st 1lbs which isn't bad for all the rubbish i have ate recently! so now starting slimming world at home and weigh in days will be Monday morning!

So good luck everyone and see you next Monday! :)

Doll2142

Urghh second week weigh in first week I lost 2lb and I've put it back on :( had a really crappy week so not a real surprise time of the month plus stress of work and then a weekend with the girls. *sigh* new week though hmm.

Well done to all the losers this week! I put 2lbs on which was totally my own fault (stress eating and bit too much gin). Absolutely determined to stick to plan and get that gain off this week!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415602484.206375.jpg I did it! Woohoo! 3 stone gone forever! 1lb 3/4 lost this week, now on the hunt for 3.5stone and to be 10stone something! Eeek! Good luck everyone!

Well done Sophance! I lost a solitary lb this week but at least things are starting to move in the right direction again!

Back