monday morning at home weigh in

Morning everyone! Shocked myself with a 2.5lb loss this week! That's helped me get my 2.5 stone loss and one step closer to target. Hope you've all had a great week and good luck with weighing in today.

I am new to this site, I have done Slimming World off and on for many years. I always put all my weight back on with interest, but this time I am quite determined! I started on 01/09/14, this weel I lost 2lb, which means 9lb to date :)

Hello everyone, back again. Was here last year as MrsMoo42, but lost login details and had to re register. As before will be an at home weigher on a Monday.
This is just a quick hello for now, will be back later this evening ( when the kids have gone to bed)

Hello again, I did SW at home, weighing in on a Monday with all you lovely ladies for support last year/ this year and went from 17st 8.5lb down to 14st 2lb. Not my target weight but I was getting there. In May my hubby found out he was being made redundant (big shock) so we decided that was the push we needed to follow the rest of his family to Ireland. We packed up sold up and we moved in July. The stress of everything and all the family get togethers since has taken a toll and I'm back upto 16st 10lb. Enough is enough now, with christmas looming I have to make a change and get back into my healthy eating mind set...fingers crossed and good luck to us all:)

Good Morning...all gone a bit quite here. I haven't been able to post since November, so this is a catch up. Restarted the diet on Monday, weighing in at 17st 2.5lb. So a fair bit on over Christmas and new year :-(
But determined to shift it and more, been 100% to plan so far this week. So will see what happens on Monday.

Hello ladies and gents...started last Monday 17.3lbs so my first weigh in at home will be this Monday. Done sw before and I am back to do it again.weight in 2005 9 St 2b! !.weight 2015 17st 3 lbs. SO first goal is 16 stones x

Morning everyone. After putting 4lbs on over Christmas and losing 0.5lbs last week, I'm down 3.5lbs this week! Back to my lowest weight and ready to carry on going down for the rest of the year!

Morning ladies, well done Ruby! That's great :) Weigh in for me this morning and I lost 5lbs...very pleased, and also dropping to a lower stone, which always feels good. Good luck for the ladies still to weigh in this morning.

Hi All!

I am a breastfeeding mum based in Switzerland where there is no SW so going it alone with a book my mum gave me. Never done SW before but everyone's loses have me super motivated.

I started yesterday 1st goal is to get into the next stone bracket.

Yesterday :13st6lb

Here I come 12...

So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning ladies, well done Ruby! That's great :) Weigh in for me this morning and I lost 5lbs...very pleased, and also dropping to a lower stone, which always feels good. Good luck for the ladies still to weigh in this morning.

Congratulations on such a great loss!

Hi All!

I am a breastfeeding mum based in Switzerland where there is no SW so going it alone with a book my mum gave me. Never done SW before but everyone's loses have me super motivated.

Here I come 12...

So far so good.

Best of luck! I'm also doing it from home and this forum is the best resource out there to help you on your journey!

Hi All!

Here I come 12...

So far so good.

Heya, just wanted to say good luck to you, and we are all here to help each other,I'm doing it from home too, the red and green plan from years ago, mostly from memory as long since lost the actual books... :cool:

Hi I started on Monday at home so I will see how I get on. I have constant pain in legs and hips they won't give me new hips due to my age 46 next week. So here I go doing it for me and some sleep if I get 2 hrs sleep a night that it fantastic. Plus doing shifts. fingers crossed when I get focused I am extremely good and like a bit of competition my son started classes on Monday and yes of course I make his tea to take home lol. I stick to red days this works very well for me (with a small amount of carbs my weight will increase) my body don't like them. So here we go on are journey only about 6st 10lb to loose ha ha

Hi I started on Monday at home so I will see how I get on. I have constant pain in legs and hips they won't give me new hips due to my age 46 next week. So here I go doing it for me and some sleep if I get 2 hrs sleep a night that it fantastic. Plus doing shifts. fingers crossed when I get focused I am extremely good and like a bit of competition my son started classes on Monday and yes of course I make his tea to take home lol. I stick to red days this works very well for me (with a small amount of carbs my weight will increase) my body don't like them. So here we go on are journey only about 6st 10lb to loose ha ha

Welome!

Love the lil competition you have with your son .....got my money on you...hehehe

I`ve seen great success stories of determined people shifting large numbers in like a year. Hopefull we will have amazing stories to share shortly :)

Bring on weigh day so we can wave the pounds away.

Good luck

Thanks hunny took me 5 months last time to loose 3st let's see if I can beat it this time. Good job I worked Xmas day till 3rd January as I only cooked my turkey Tuesday lol bet you carnt guess what I on this week ha ha

Well first weigh in 6.1lbs lost. Not as good as when I going classes. Will see how I get on this week. On plus side I am happy as I was only 85% good so need 100% this week. Good luck everyone. Beetroot soup today yummy yum yum xx

Congrats on the loss appyachel!

Weighed in this morning and I'm 1lb down. Now I'm dead on 11 stone and about 7 weeks ahead of my very loose schedule! The scale did keep flickering down to 10st 13.5 but then just kept settling on 11. Oh well I'll get there next week!

1st Weigh In and it a 6.8lbs Loss.

My mood today is on a high.

My first time ever doing SW, doing it alone at home in Switzerland with no familiar products and exclusively breastfeeding a 3 month old. Really didn't expect that much loss.

Loving it....bring on WEEK 2...

Back