monday morning at home weigh in

1lb off after last weeks efforts. I have to confess to being a little disappointed as I was supergood and followed the EE plan religiously all week. Still, a pound is a pound! Perhaps the scales will catch up next week.

Well done ladies, some great losses this morning :) I lost 1.5lb is morning, been 100% to plan but it is TOTM. So any loss is an achievement this week, as it's usually a STS!

Well done everyone on the losses this week so far, a loss is a loss no matter how big or small. We're all one step closer to our goals.

Flashharry I just Google it omg seriously we all need to snapshot these pictures of half and a pound of fat only thought I would try see if there was pics lol xx

omg. I just googled it too. Looks disgusting when you see it like that, quite glad that's gone from my body lol :)

Flashharry I just Google it omg seriously we all need to snapshot these pictures of half and a pound of fat only thought I would try see if there was pics lol xx

Thanks hun, that's helped me bring it back into perspective :)

WEIGH IN tomorrow....

Hows everyone's week been?

Mine has been good expect I must admit I've been a bum, not much exercise as been pretty much snowed in. So next week going to start some exercise indoor :)

What form of exercise is everyone doing?

Not good it was my birthday on Thursday hubby took me to indian. Then on Friday went out with all family whoops. Hey it only happens once a year lol x

Not good it was my birthday on Thursday hubby took me to indian. Then on Friday went out with all family whoops. Hey it only happens once a year lol x

Birthday are to be celebrated....Hope you had a good time

Morning everyone, weighed in this morning and I've STS. Not too bad since I gorged myself on pizza and sides during the week. Best of luck to everyone weighing in this morning.

Week 2 : -1.6lbs.

Not quite the 2lbs a week i had hoped for....but I am still over the moon.

I've lost 8.4lbs in two weeks. This week has taken me out of the 13st bracket:D and I am now within the 12st:D

As i enter week 3 i will be adding a 10 min cardio on top of my usual housework and out and about walks.

Did the 10 min work out this morning....all i can say is "I am soooooo unfit" probably managed just 6 mins...embarrassing

The link is below if anyone is like me an d needs to start exercise in small quantities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZp4UqTVqXs

appyachel, that's not bad at all considering, but it is hard when it's family celebrations. We have four comming up over the next month...:confused:

Back