monday morning at home weigh in

1lb on for me indian and birthday cake whoops going going gone this week xx

One pound to enjoy celebrations worth it I say! We have to allow ourself a lil indulgence with control. Well done you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wishing everyone a good week....and may the pounds drop off come Monday

2lbs off for me last week. This week will be a challenge, we have 2 nights out coming up on Friday and Saturday!

Great loss flashharry!

I am new here and i do my weigh in from home on a Monday :)
This monday just gone was my 3rd weekly weigh in and i lost 3lb which makes it 13lb overall woooop!!! :)

I am new here and i do my weigh in from home on a Monday :)
This monday just gone was my 3rd weekly weigh in and i lost 3lb which makes it 13lb overall woooop!!! :)

sw_kirsty welcome!

13lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING! Congratulations...Monday you will be well over 1stone...go you.

So are you going it alone at home?

After my 1lb increase last week I have lost 6.1lb same as my first week so 11.2lb altogether hopefully get the stone in fourth week. Happy days but I am looking like a vegetable ha ha. My new best friend is my pizza. Asda wholemeal pitta healthy choice tomato pur for Base roast vegetables some cooked marinated chicken and steak small amount of strong cheese place on tinfoil with fry light on crispy bottom ONLY asda pitta wholemeal HBC as it has no oil otherwise others about 7/8 syns,
Hope you all have a good week xxxx

Hello. I have been following Atkins for a year and lost four stone exactly. Since Christmas I have not been very motivated. I have just weighed myself and will continue to weigh in every Monday morning :) starting as of today I will be following slimming world to continue on my weight loss journey :) here goes :)

6.1lbs appyachel FAB! Just what you needed after last week

7lb Aftermathofmoo FAB Start bet your glad you started

For me its week 3 and i lost 2.6lbs. I am so happy I met my 2lb target. So that's a total loss of 11lbs in 3 weeks....Roll on Week 4 another 2lb :D

Hi Donna!

Well done on your loss so far that is amazing....4st WOW!

Welcome to Monday weigh-in with Slimming World looking forward to seeing the numbers drop :)

Aftermathofmoo fantastic 7lb off. Slimmingforgood amazing. Suppose I do a little like atkins I find if I have carbs and protein together it is very hard for me to digested. So do the old Red days it works for me done many times in the past with 3st 10lb weight loss. So here we go once again lol.
Doingitright fantastic we are both aiming for the stone next week we can do this hunny xx

Well done on all the amazing losses this week! I'm down 0.5lbs which takes me into the 10's finally!

Hi Doingitright, I am so glad I started!!!!! Went to group back in 2010/2011 and lost 2 stone but life just got in the way. I have started online as I find it easier to manage round kids and work, so having knowledge from attending group a few years ago really helps!!!!

Well done ladies - keep on pushing :)

Sarah

3lbs off! woop woop!

Back