monday morning at home weigh in

Hi ladies only started last week and this is my first weigh in and i've lost 3lbs

Wow, some brilliant losses today!! :)

After a a faffy week including a family birthday I lost 2lbs, so that's a little bit closer to my first stone gone...

Hi All!

Hope your week has been going well....

Weigh-In is round the corner hope we all have some Fantastic losses.

I am feeling nervous this week...hope the scales have a loss

I've been so ill....... Had a flu like virus, so hardly eaten.......but made sure when I did start eating I had lots of fruit and homemade veg soups etc x hope I get a good loss but just a shame I didn't get to enjoy my first week as much as I should have x

I've been so ill....... Had a flu like virus, so hardly eaten.......but made sure when I did start eating I had lots of fruit and homemade veg soups etc x hope I get a good loss but just a shame I didn't get to enjoy my first week as much as I should have x

Hi Donna...illness and celebrations happen. During this time we need to take care of ourselves or enjoy.

In your case you will probably still have a loss because you've consumed less than usual.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and that hopefully next week you can still get stuck in with SW :)

WEIGH IN STS

Soooo as predicted I STS this week...obviously would have loved a loss as i still stuck to plan.

However STS and GAINS happen in a weight loss journey.

Remaining positive and hoping for a big loss next week :)

Even with STS I am still on track for a 2st loss by Easter.

2lbs lost :) :)

which takes me into the 14's yay!

Good luck everyone :)

3lb off for me this morning :) and my first stone gone!! Woo hoo

Good luck everyone today.

WEIGH IN STS

Soooo as predicted I STS this week...obviously would have loved a loss as i still stuck to plan.

However STS and GAINS happen in a weight loss journey.

Remaining positive and hoping for a big loss next week :)

Even with STS I am still on track for a 2st loss by Easter.

Very possitive way way of thinking, STS is still an achievement as its not going backwards with a gain :)

Thanks MrsMoo43, looks like we are on pretty much the same path, 1 stone gone today and aiming for 2 stone by the end of March :)

we can do it!

Well done ladies - I was so bad from Thursday (lets not mention the bottle of rum) - anywho was very lucky and have a 1lb off.....didn't think it would happen!!!! Fifty Shades of Grey on Friday is my reward that will make me stick to plan this week ;)

Fab everyone STS for me which I was expecting after surprise big loss last week good luck everyone this week hope the partners don't buy you chocolate for valentines. I am at party for valentines ppl with disabilities just hope the nibbles aren't to yummy

Hey all, the beginning of yet another week.... how do these Mondays keep creeping up on us eh?

Anyway weigh in this morning

2lb loss for me... thats a total of 1 stone 4lb in 5 weeks.

Not massively happy with it but i didn't do any exercise all week as i was suffering with my IBS :( but hey ho another week here i come!! We are going on hol on sat to visit family so i am just trying to stay motivated and hoping i dont gain. wish me luck :)

have a good week ladies x

Everyones results are FAB this week losses all the way round expect from two of us who STS next week big numbers for us I hope :)

Wishing everyone a FAB week....lets see what Monday has in stall for us.

Hi, I lost 3 pounds this week doing SW on my own at home. Quite pleased with that result but have pigged out all day since coming home ill from work. Perhaps if I seriously restrict my syns for the rest of the week, I might not have done too much damage.

Week 1 weigh in and lost 1/2 grrrr was so ill and hardly ate but when I did it wasnt really to plan. But I am so much better now so get to enjoy all the lovely free foods and look forward to having a really good "first week" this week :) had a great day today and eaten lots :) love SW

well done everyone! here's to another good week :)

Back