monday morning at home weigh in

Lost 3lbs ...woo hoo!! Two birthdays through the week and it was * week. So feeling pretty chuffed with myself :D

Good luck everyone weighing today.

wow well done mrsmoo!

1lb off for me, which given that I had a 2 day conference and valentines day challenges I guess I should be pleased about, but I thought I'd made all the right food choices to be ok, and I was SO hoping for 2lbs! so disappointed. might have to do some SP days this week.

Well done mrsmoo and Clair on your losses.

Another week for me STS. I was off plan on Valentine's Day so just happy i didnt gain.

Two weeks at STS has be slacking on my goal so this week I need a loss

2 lbs off this week, that's ten and a half pounds in three week. Quite pleased with that. Hope my losses carry on like this. Only if I keep up with the plan I know!

The more the merrier!

Welcome!

All the best tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck tomorrow everyone :)
After a rubbish Monday and Tuesday I've been on SP the rest of the week to try and make up for it, so I'm definitely keeping everything crossed!

Let us know if SP has made a difference.I've had a slow week and am not expecting a loss tomorrow. I might give SP a go if it has worked for you.

Will do Pootle :)

1st weigh in for me in a long long time, 7lbs off! Stay positive xx

WOW! FAB losses the Cazzah & Lou22. Well done to you you both. You must both have done a happy dance :D

After 2 weeks pf STS the same. I lost -1-1lb this week. A loss is a loss.

Always hoping for more but just happy the scales are going in the right direction:D

6 weeks doing SW and Breastfeeding and its a loss of -12.1lbs

A pound is a pound and you're so close to that stone! What's everyone's target for this week? Well done everyone xx

A pound is a pound and you're so close to that stone! What's everyone's target for this week? Well done everyone xx

Thank you..This week ill join you and say 3lbs too

Wow well done everyone!

I lost 3lbs so I'm really pleased with that. target for this week is 2lbs, and if it's another 3 I'll be over the moon lol :)

Morning ladies, 2lb lost for me this week. On track for my first target of 2st for Easter.

Kids are back to school today, so will have time to catch up with everyone on here and hello to any new ladies I might have missed last week :)

Back