monday morning at home weigh in

Arghh, One and 3/4 pounds on. So cross with myself. That'll be the slice of birthday cake, the curry (even though I ordered a Rogan Josh so it should have been in my syns! That obviously doesn't work!) And the chocolate biscuits the other day. Oh well, hopefully this week I can undo all the badness and lose it again. So frustrating to have to go over old ground losing the same weight I'd already lost.

Well done to everyone on their losses this week, especially those who did SP. I think I might have to have a go at that!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone :)

Woop Woop 2lbs off for me! Which means I'm over halfway! I've lost total 4st 8lbs, and have 4st 7lbs to go. Doing a little happy dance!

Morning ladies, 1.5lb off for me today and that's a stone and a half in total now :) feeling chuffed!!

Woop Woop 2lbs off for me! Which means I'm over halfway! I've lost total 4st 8lbs, and have 4st 7lbs to go. Doing a little happy dance!

Woo hoo!! That's brilliant must be such a good feeling, very well done to you.:)

Very happy today :) 4lb off this week!! and i feel like i have barely stopped eating all week... even had two meals out :)
Total loss is now 1 stone 10lb!! wooooo

Thursday i had a ladies lunch as caved in to all sorts

Friday night i attacked some chocolate

Sunday we had an invited for lunch was totally off plan

Was praying for a STS but the scales moved for a -0.7lbs...not quite a full pound but nevertheless in the right direction

Well done everyone!

1.25 lbs off for me. Not as much as I had hoped for considering I have really stuck to plan this week. Never mind, perhaps next week will be a bigger loss. At least it was a loss, not a gain. Well done everyone else! Onward and upward (or should that be downward?!) to next week hey? Good luck everyone and another good week ahead hopefully!

AMAZING!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Seems like there has been losses all round this week. Big and small numbers but all in the right direction.

Here is to another week!

Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh dear, oh dear, I have been seriously off plan this week, Dominos pizza, Chinese restaurant, crips, cake, biscuits, chocolate... Weighed this morning and I've put on two pounds. I'm such an idiot! Monday will be the day when I see the true extent of the damage I have done. Must try to get back on plan.

Oh dear, oh dear, I have been seriously off plan this week, Dominos pizza, Chinese restaurant, crips, cake, biscuits, chocolate... Weighed this morning and I've put on two pounds. I'm such an idiot! Monday will be the day when I see the true extent of the damage I have done. Must try to get back on plan.

We will all encounter such times.

Hope you enjoyed it all.

Now dust yourself off and return to plan :)

it was a case of bad planning and a busy week at school with parents' evenings etc. I know I could have been sensible but I was feeling a bit fed up after a really good week of sticking to plan and then hardly losing anything. I ate like a pig because i was fed up with that and now, I've put even more on which I will now have to lose all over again.

Back