monday morning at home weigh in

it was a case of bad planning and a busy week at school with parents' evenings etc. I know I could have been sensible but I was feeling a bit fed up after a really good week of sticking to plan and then hardly losing anything. I ate like a pig because i was fed up with that and now, I've put even more on which I will now have to lose all over again.

Oh Pootle! Don't give yourself a hard time.

What's done is done you need a clear mind to be back on plan.

Use your frustration of the gain to get back 100% on plan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you for your kind words. That's what I love about this forum! everyone is so supportive because we're all in the same position. Back to it tomorrow without messing around and putting it off anymore.

It happens hun. I've had 2 birthdays to celebrate this week and cake has been impossible to resist! And I made them both too there's been lots of spoon licking! It's bound to show on the scales. But... Life gets in the way some times. That's life. It's unbelievably frustrating to have to lose weight again that you've already lost once, and believe me I'll be kicking myself too if I get a gain. But as long as there are more good weeks than bad then we're still heading in the right direction :)

Well, I'm expecting the scales to be up on last week tomorrow morning but good luck to all those of us who've been working hard all week, sticking to plan. I have been cooking all afternoon, preparing sauces and marinating meat ready for meals for the next two evenings. Hopefully these will give me a good kick start!

Yes good luck everyone :)

I've been on an SP day today in the hopes of clawing something back in my "week of cake" lol

Well I am utterly utterly stunned to have lost 4lbs. I got on the scales 5 times as I can't believe it. I'm not complaining though!

Amazing Clair! hope you did a happy dance.

I dont go to group so not sure what SP is can you fill me in a lil?

As for me I STS like you cazzah. I too jumped on and off the scales about 3 times because i cant believe the scales havent budged an oz. This first 1st is proving difficult to hit.

Last edited:
Flash Harry, I think I have your 4lbs!
Yes, the full extent of the damage done from my week of eating like a pig...4 and 3/4 lbs on. Annoyed but can't say I'm disappointed as I wasn't sticking to plan and so I deserved it? Just going to have to lose that all over again now.

First day today so starting weight is 13st1. I would love to be back in the 12s next WI though I have a big meal out this week so will need to find SW friendly options

Aww Pootle that's pants :( Even when it's expected it's always disheartening. Have a good week this week and do some SP and you may get it all off again this week though :)

DoingitRight it's basically Extra Easy but dropping carbs and adding a HEB. Will try and explain a bit better later :)

I have spent the week compensating for cake and spoon licking, overcompensating it now seems! I also might have had a pound due from the week before, as although I did have a loss it was star week.

Draw a line on that week.

Start the next week a fresh.

It will be off before you know it:)

-2lb loss for me today :)
total now is 1 stone 12lb!! so close to that 2 stone award and very happy x

Morning ladies, stayed the same for me this week. No real reason why to be honest, as I have been 100% to plan. The only difference being I have felt hungry this last week, which is the first time ever for me on the SW diet.

Reading through the posts it seems a bit mixed for all of us this morning, good luck those yet to weigh in.

Hey everyone :)
I had my second baby 12 weeks ago. Just wondered if you'd all mind if I jump back on to this thread for Monday weigh in please? X

2 days is about my max as well, I don't think I could do it for a week lol

Hey guys! Been doing slimming world for a bit now, but gave up with classes! Too much money along with gym and everything else. I find that I struggle throughout the week which is how I came across this site sooo much motivation! So weighed in at gym this morning and now im back on plan fully so I will join you Monday weighers if okay? Hope everyone having a good week! And well done to all the losses this week! :)

Welcome Lolo :)

Back