monday morning at home weigh in

Yay! Welcome lolo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

STS for me this week. Ho hum. Had a bit of a pre-mothers day chocolate fix on Saturday night which is probably the culprit!

-1lb this week...
really chuffed with that because i had a rubbish week... i was completely up and down.. i had 2 meals out.. one of them was on a treat day and i really pigged out! I went over my syns on both days at the weekend and got no exercise so losing a pound was good :)
i need that 2 stone goal next weigh in! focus this week and exercise more :)
have a good week girls and guys x

My week was a total disater.

Monday to Thursday breakfast would go well then it was down hill from ther. I decided to fall off the wagon for the rest of the week and get focused again.

That has resulted in +3.9lbs(practically 4lbs), I deserved it if you saw what i ate all week.

Disappointed in myself but I am back....Need to get back on trak.

Wishing everyone a good week

Hello ladies, after a discouraging week last week, a STS after being 100% to plan, this morning I have lost 3.5 lb and its * week too!!

Really pleased with the loss and even closer to my first mini goal of 2 stone.

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in.:)

Hello :) Hope it's ok to join in? I have started doing Slimming World at home this Monday just gone and I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Monday morning as I have been really good and I am trying to stay on track over the weekend too :)
My first goal is to get under 18st so if I achieve on Monday it would be absolutely brilliant! :)

Welcome! Wishing you and everyone a good weekend

Hope Monday brings losses all round

Good Morning All

After a disastrous week last week.

I got my MOJO back and was 100% this week

-5.8lbs :D so that was my last weeks gain and a lil extra to give me my 1st stone:D. It took 10 weeks but I got there in the end :)

Wow well done DoingitRight!

Another STS for me. We had a cheese and wine tasting class on Wednesday and we ate a LOT of cheese! And it was all down hill from there really, I don't think I had a 100% on plan day for the rest of the week! O well. I count myself very luckywith a STS and will get back on track this week :)

Good luck to everyone who hasn't weighed yet!

Monday morning weigh in: -2lb this week yay
total loss now its 2 stone 1lb!!!
so happy with my 2 stone award yay!!!!

have a good week xxx

Well done on your 2stone lose. I can't wait to get there too

I have not been dieting for a while, and have mucked about in the last three weeks since 'allegedly' restarting. I did not weigh myself last week or the week before but I'm pretty sure most, if not all of my weight loss is from this week.

Weekly loss 5.5 lb
Total loss 5.5 lb

Last edited:
Todays weigh in : - 1.5lb
Not massively happy.. weight loss has slowed right down.. time to start doing more exercise and eating a bit less i think...

total lost now: 2 stone 2.5lb

have a good week dudes x

That a great loss don't.

Amazing what you have achieved to date

I didn't have scales available to me this morning was at my mother in laws so will weigh in tomorrow morning

I didn't weigh this Monday as I wasn't at home to weigh on my own scales, so I've decided to leave it until Thursday as I go away on hols for the Easter weekend on Thursday afternoon. Hoping for 2lbs :)

Back