monday morning at home weigh in

Week 2 weigh in today, only lost 0.5lb! Bit disappointed but I was off plan the last 2 days because I was on holiday. Aim is 3 for next week!

Well done :) A loss is a loss thedietdoll and better than an STS or a gain :)

4lbs off this week for me woop woop! I am totally on a mission to get to 13 stone by my birthday lol

Last week I hadn't done much planning and food myself over syning

However Monday I had a -1.5lbs...so happy.

So far this week is going well and I have everything in stock to stick to plan.

Wish you all a good week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done :) A loss is a loss thedietdoll and better than an STS or a gain :)

4lbs off this week for me woop woop! I am totally on a mission to get to 13 stone by my birthday lol

Your results are always up there. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you DoingitRight, I wish that were the case :) 2 STS's and 2 1lb losses in March so I have my slow periods, hence my determination at the moment to get things moving a bit quicker :)

Good luck for tomorrow morning everyone!

STS for me this week. Hugely disappointed as it's been such a good week, I've been 100% on plan, and I've kept up my workouts as well, I'm now doing 5 x 35 minute work outs a week. In fact I had pretty much an identical week to last week when I lost 4lbs. I have been feeling bloated and sore since last night though, so I suspect it may be star week (I have a Merina Coil which stops all 'visible signs' so I can never tell). So it's chin up and hoping it shows on the scales next week. Onwards and downwards.

krazykell well done on your STS

Clair well done on the 100% week, maybe your body is building some muscle with the workouts youve done, or withholding for a great loss next week.

-2.2LBS for me this week...I am happy with that

Well having been off-plan for 3 weeks and back on-plan for one week I am 2.5 lb heavier over the month. I am not too disheartened as I relaxed the carbs a little over the weekend so some of this might still be water weight - I will find out over the next couple of days. Anyway back in the zone now so hopefully next week will be good.

- 2lbs this week

I am happy with that...very close to entering the 11s

2lbs off or me this week!

welcome goingtobeskinnysoon :)

3lbs off for me this week! I weighed this morning instead of yesterday as I was away until last night. After last weeks STS and a bad day on Tuesday I'm both pleased and relieved!!

Hi all!

I'm ready for a re-start Monday and will you be joining you for weigh-in. Looking forward to it! Really want to get back to a size 10, but it's been proving difficult.

Adele xx

Into my second week?..just come back to mi mins after far too long away! Plus point is, i currently weigh what I did in NOvember 2011...bad news...that is 20 Stone!!! Just swung by to say hello and see you on Monday! Xxx

Hi all,

I'm back to SW with a starting weight of 17st 13. Managed to lose 6lb last week :) so am now on 17st 7.

Looking forward to seeing our numbers drop over the coming months!

Back