monday morning at home weigh in

STS for me today. A bit disappointed as I had a good week (apart from a wedding on Saturday). However it is * week so determined to stick at it and hope for a loss next week!

Good luck to everyone else today!

Morning everyone,

Well, it was my first weigh-in today and I've clocked up 12st 5lbs. So, there we go, the bar is set and now I have to work to get that number going down!

Adele x

Week started well, then Thursday onwards i was off plan due to temptation everywhere and that i gave into

I am so lucky to have a STS which i am really happy about it.

5 WI to holiday what to loss 7lbs so cant afford anymore slip ups.

Lost 3 lbs this week, so happy...especially as i have eaten not 100% well!!! Xx

Hi all,

First weigh-in this week and I've lost 6lbs - woohooo! Aiming for 2- 3lbs next week, although I'm away on Monday so will have too update on Thursday when I'm back. Hope everyone else has had a good week.

Adele

I was soooo good this week and really house I would have a loss

However scales say STS

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello ladies, back again after a much need break. Focused and determined now to get back on plan. Weighed in this morning and I'm a lb lighter than my last weighin here, so that's not too bad, at least I'm not going back over old ground so to speak. Will catch up with all the posts this week, good luck to those still to weigh in today. :)

Lost 2lbs this week..all good!

Doing it right.....it happens some weeks....just one of those things! Xx

Hi everyone, been popping in and out for a while but back on plan completely. Have lost 1.5lbs this week so inching ever closer to target. Wishing everyone the best for this week!

3lb off this week :)

Best of luck Miss Thomas, I will be returning to SW group Monday night dreading the weigh in, as I am a serial weigher every time I would go in the bathroom I would weigh myself and depending what number shows on the scales determines my mood.

Poor hubby - as just a few days ago I was 14st and only being 5ft 4 frightened and depressed me, my hubby convinced me to stay off the scales till official weigh in on Monday.

When I left SW in April 2015 I was 12st 9lb.

I am more determined than ever to lose this weight.

Good luck and keep in touch

You sound just like me!! I was a serial weighed now I'm a scale avoider haha!! I will deffo keep in touch, let me know how you get on, on Monday! Do you have a food diary? I'd love to have a look XO

*Huge sigh*

So, here I am again. Weighing in this morning at 15st 4.5lb. I have to say I felt like it was going to be a lot worse after Christmas and New Year. Still beating myself up about gaining every pound of the 4 stone I had lost, maybe that should be my first goal - to be easier on myself.

Very happy that Minimins is back up and running though - looking forward to meeting some forum buddies, new and old.

Hi all,
I'm a Monday weigh in at home. Started again last Monday at home. Was a target member getting down to 9st 4lb and have managed to put 2st back on *hangs head* :-( . I'm a veggie so stick to green days. Weighed in on 28th Dec at 11st 5 and today at 11st3.5 (I'm 5ft nothing ) gutted it was only a small loss but did blip on NY eve and NY day so can't grumble. So onwards and upwards (or as far as the scales are concerned downwards) with my first 'proper' week x p.s I'm also serial weigher!

Hi all,
I'm a Monday weigh in at home. Started again last Monday at home. Was a target member getting down to 9st 4lb and have managed to put 2st back on *hangs head* :-( . I'm a veggie so stick to green days. Weighed in on 28th Dec at 11st 5 and today at 11st3.5 (I'm 5ft nothing ) gutted it was only a small loss but did blip on NY eve and NY day so can't grumble. So onwards and upwards (or as far as the scales are concerned downwards) with my first 'proper' week x p.s I'm also serial weigher!
What is your target for this week footy mam? I'm going to aim for 3lbs xx

Back