monday morning at home weigh in

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have just started doing SW at home this week. In the past we successfully lost weight using SW ahead of our wedding in 2007, but it has all been regained (and more) since.

Starting weight for me is 22st 8lb - the most i've ever weighed :( but ideally looking to get down to about 13st. Gonna be a long haul :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have just started doing SW at home this week. In the past we successfully lost weight using SW ahead of our wedding in 2007, but it has all been regained (and more) since.

Starting weight for me is 22st 8lb - the most i've ever weighed :( but ideally looking to get down to about 13st. Gonna be a long haul :rolleyes:
Good luck to you both

Anyone else feel like this week has been really long? Still got the weekend to get through, I'm going to do my fake pizza and chips for dinner tonight. I use two slices of whole meal bread(toasted) smear with tomato purée add mushrooms, onions and peppers and sprinkle on mozzarella and put under the grill and it's a yummy treat. Anyone else got 'treat' ideas to get through the weekend?

Anyone else feel like this week has been really long? Still got the weekend to get through, I'm going to do my fake pizza and chips for dinner tonight. I use two slices of whole meal bread(toasted) smear with tomato purée add mushrooms, onions and peppers and sprinkle on mozzarella and put under the grill and it's a yummy treat. Anyone else got 'treat' ideas to get through the weekend?
im making home made burgers and chips tonight... going to just snack on fruit till then... Hard job for me is staying away from the vino :(

I love a bacon and cheese toastie, always feels a lot naughtier than it is!

Gutted :-( made the fake pizza and chips, sat down with my family enjoying it when my little boy wanted me to put the bathroom light on so he could go to the loo, when I got back my husband was stood in front of my seat saying 'I'm sorry I'm sorry' he'd only gone and spilt water over the rest of my dinner! Still had about a third left to eat and was really enjoying it.... Boo hoo sniff sniff ........ On the bright side I suppose it helps the diet.....who am I kidding there's not bright side and my husband sucks lol

Gutted :-( made the fake pizza and chips, sat down with my family enjoying it when my little boy wanted me to put the bathroom light on so he could go to the loo, when I got back my husband was stood in front of my seat saying 'I'm sorry I'm sorry' he'd only gone and spilt water over the rest of my dinner! Still had about a third left to eat and was really enjoying it.... Boo hoo sniff sniff ........ On the bright side I suppose it helps the diet.....who am I kidding there's not bright side and my husband sucks lol
Nooooooooo!

Really disappointed with only 1.5lbs off this week. I did have a night out on Saturday but was hoping for a little more my first week. Hey ho!

Hope you all have better numbers x

Really disappointed with only 1.5lbs off this week. I did have a night out on Saturday but was hoping for a little more my first week. Hey ho!

Hope you all have better numbers x
Any loss is great don't be disappointed it's going the right way. I 'only' lost 1.5lb in my first week too but like you I had a night out, so really this was my first proper 100% week and got a decent loss. Good luck for this week coming

Fell off the wagon over the weekend but still managed -5lbs this week and my OH managed -7lbs. First week is usually good though.

I also realised i misread my scales when i started so my starting weight was actually 21st 8lbs so that's another stone gone :)
Both great losses well done you two

Yay, managed to lose 3.5lbs this week. Feeling good about the week ahead, going to do pretty much the same as this week and add a bit of walking into my day as I'm quite lazy and drive everywhere. I'll aim for 2 off this coming week to get my first half stone.
Well done you. Keep it up :)

I had a zero loss on the scales this week. However I went from doing no exercise whatsoever to doing a 6 mile walk on Wednesday, 5 miles on Saturday and 6 miles on Sunday, so I think I burned fat and gained muscle this week!

Hopefully I'll see the scales move next week!

Congratulations to all on their losses. Everything in the right direction is an accomplishment X

First weigh in yesterday.....

Down 4 lbs. :)

Well, done all of us :wee:

Just wondering if any of you are drinking Green Tea, if so, are you finding that it helps as much as they say it does?

Back