Total Solution Monday Morning Motivation (Pre empted!)

Wannabeslim89

/willbeslim! (Lucy)
All my order should arrive tomorrow... new me starts there! seen some amazing weightloss results on here - really, truly, amazing was just wondering what different exercise people do and how it affects their losses...

I have at least 4.5 stone to lose, possibly 5.5 will see how I go...

Inspire me fellow exanteeeees! xxxxx:D

Good luck to you! I now go swimming 2-3 times a week but did nothing apart from walking the dog for the 1st 5wks. Two WI so far since I started the swimming have be 4lb each.

I go to the gym 5 to 7 times a week and do spin class at least 4 times a week. Despite being the biggest there (everyone is really slim and toned) I still manage to keep pace and do everything everyone else does something I wouldn't have been able to do if I hadn't lost the weight I had to the time I started at the gym.

Definitely take pictures of your progress throughout as they help to motivate when you're in a wee bit of a funk :)

Thanks ladies!

I had weighed a week ago at 15stone.... weighed this morning and was 14st 9 so my exante journey starts pretty similar to both of yours.... I am waiting for my delivery... 13.43 - 14.43 (fairly specific??) I did cambridge a while back and had a shake left so had it for breakfast so i could start the day whilst i wait for the delivery... i am so excited - and G83 if i could be 27lbs down in 7 weeks then i would be the happiest girl alive! :) Fayfe you have lost 24lbs in a week????? is that right? xxxx AMAZING!

24lbs in a week that would be amazing - no I think my tickers and stats are playing silly this morning as I've not updated them in a while! That and I've been on exante longer than a week.

At the mo I'm averaging 5lbs a week (week before last had a melt down as I lost nothing despite gym and diet - but lost combined 5.5 inches ish from hips, tum and underbust). So I've treated myself to some more laser lipolysis to help sculpt a wee bit more (in my diary) as I've lost a bit more towards my goal.

Mini goals and treats are good motivators :)

I did think that probably wasnt possible without losing a leg or two! 5lb a week is fantastic - it must be so great to see your scales move so drastically each week! :) I will have a look at your diary - I need to think of motivators and rewards that arent wine and KFC... :)

I do walking and running 3 times a week wannabe, not so much to speed weight loss now, more as part of a healthier lifestyle that'll help me keep it off afterwards! Plus it takes my mind off wanting to eat all the time - by the time I get ready, exercise for an hour, shower/do hair afterwards, that's a good two hours out of my evening that I don't have my nose stuck in the fridge! Add a few early nights to that, and it barely leaves time to get my shakes into me most days! ;)

Back