Monday weigh in all wecome ?

I'm here 7lb for me woke up to totm horrendous period pains :( but still half a stone so well pleased may of been a little more if not for that xxxx well done everyone here's to week two xxxx

Last edited:
Oh no! Great losses ladies! No pressure then..... Let me get out of bed and go for a long wee first, lol!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok first week = 8lb.
Mixed feelings! I kind of expected more for week one but I guess its ok. I think I need more water water water and to be more strict with my low carb meal.
Well done everyone!
Anyone else?

Well done girls all fab losses welcome mrs s :) So here's to week two. Not expecting much of a loss this week and I'm also waiting for totm so we will see xxx

Hello mrs s from me well done that's fantastic bloody periods the things us women have to go through !!! Xxx

And Tara that's still really good well done I need to drink more water too !! Xx will check up on you in middle of week to make sure u drinking plenty no pressure lol xxx

Lol, yes! I thought I was being really good with my 2.5ltr a day but everyones saying to have 3-4. It says 2 litres on the website!

I know tara ive downloaded a water app on my phone which reminds me throughout the day and also tells me how much I need for my weight. It wants me to drink almost 4l :(

Is that the one that makes a drip noise every now and again ?? And there's an ap called my weight tracker which is good u put in all your details and it's a picture of scales with your name above it tracks your weight loss xxx

Ooh I like the sound of that one zoe, yes it's the one that drips and rather than cue me to drink it makes me need the loo!!

I weighed in a day early ..... I had my wedding meal taster tonight so I was intrigued to see what I had lost first lol! 4lbs :) I will weigh again in the morning to see the damage of a 3 course meal with wine :-/
Back on it full force tomorrow!
Good luck to u all on ur losses xx

Back