Monday weigh in all wecome ?

but 8 1/2 lb in three weeks got to keep positive xx

Over half a stone in 3 weeks? That's fantastic work, wish I could kick myself up a gear and do so well! Don't be disheartened by a sts..still not a gain and hopefully will balance out for you next week :)

Thats right zoe you have to look at the bigger picture hun , I was on at beginning of week and I gained abit die to being bloated xx

I know just feel abit fed up but will stick with it got a banging headache today had two shakes so far looking forward to some salmon and veg later xx thankyou xx

12lbs off, but it is my first week. Well done everyone else.

Zoe, I'm going to make a big effort to only weigh weekly, otherwise I just stress over the little moves every day and don't recognise properly that a 2lb loss over the week is cool. Easy to say today after I've just weighed-in of course...;)

And try not to worry about sts weeks, we know this WOE works over time and you might get a fab whoosh next week!

Well done that's a fantastic loss yes hopefully next week will be better and think I need to throw my scales out I hear them calling me !!!xx

Hey, can I join in too? I started S&S on Monday 6th January, so far it's been really good, really enjoying the plan, but not the bad breath! lol
My start weight was 16st 10lbs, in the first week I lost 14lbs, then the second week, I lost 4lbs (I had a blip!) 3rd week, 11lbs :) x

Hi all!
I won't be joining u this Monday as I had my break this weekend and its my TOTM, i cant risk de-motivating myself if I've gained! Feel really bloated and heavy so I'm back on s&s hardcore this week and will weigh in next :) well done to u all!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok I'm weak!! I couldn't resist and I'm glad I caved.... I've lost 4lb!!
Can't believe it, I'm now in the 14st bracket, wohooo!!

Hi Girls,

We'll done on all your losses this week I'd be over the moon if I lost 3lb every week :).

As for me I took Friday night, Saturday and Sunday off as I have been really stressed out the last few weeks and really needed a break and by Monday I had gained 6lbs!! Yes 6lbs so I'm praying I get most of that back off by next Monday but it's TOTM so I can't see that happening but I have to remind myself that despite my xmas gain and my 6lb gain this week I'm still 22lbs lighter than I was when i started so I just need to stay 100% and keep going.

Water is my real downfall at the moment as in this horrid weather I just don't want to drink x

Well done girls! Great losses.
3lb for me. Happy with that, although I'd like more than that generally just so that I do hit a stone off a month!

Back