Monday weigh in all wecome ?

Hi everyone
Well done Leah, great loss.
I only lost 1lb this week.
My heart wasn't in it at all, I stuck to plan but wasn't as strict.
Starving today but trying to get determined.
Good luck all x

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, well done to all of you! I only lost 0.5 this week - I gave into pancakes on Tuesday and found it sooo hard to get back on track! I have been doing lots of reading today and feeling very motivated again, hoping for a good loss next week xo

Morning all!
I lost 4lb this week! Very chuffed as thought it would be low one today. Good luck all xx

Hi ladies I lost 2lbs this week have been really struggling the past 3 weeks really want to get out of this rut and focus on getting thinner!! Has now lost 2 stone though :)

2.25lbs ON yesterday, just can't seem to get back on track - really embarrassed and cross with myself. I want to be thinner so why can't I just stop eating things that are NOT on the plan!!!

Oh girls, what is wrong with us!
I lost 1lb midweek and got into a lower stone bracket! so naturally, to celebrate I had the weekend off lol! Put that 1lb back on so I stayed the same this week. BUT I am making this week count, hoping for a big loss next Monday (starving today tho, just want cream cake!!) Good luck all!

Right then where's all these Monday weigh ins in back on track so will put my loss ( hopefully) next week ?

Can I join the Monday weigh in please.

1st week (was 8 days because away without the scales) 13lb loss hooray!

Yes of course u can there only seems to be us two at the mo !!!x I'm weighing in on wed as totm and feel so bloated today but will normally be Mondays with you xx good luck this week ?x

Hi me and my daughter have been on cwp for last 4 weeks both lost1.5stone but now found slim and save which seems to give same results but is loads cheaper. We weigh in on Mondays so do you mind if we join in? :)

Hi it is a lot cheaper I did it aswell look forward in hearing about your weight loss on Monday well done so far xx

I will be joining you all - if thats ok
I will weigh in tomorrow but it will be my start weight :)

Yes that's fine welcome and good luck for tomorrow I forgot to put my loss it was 5lb so that's 1 stone 10lb so far :) xx

Back