Monday Weigh-In Anyone ?

ICWTBS....don't worry you are doing great, its a stone a month which is 3.5lbs a week......with 32lbs off in 8 weeks you are above average at 4lbs per week so far!
:hug99:
X

Thankyou prettyface, when you look at it like that it is ok. I want to try and lose the rest of my weight by my wedding I have just got under 5 months now, I really hope I can achieve it.
Well done on your weight loss you are doing great hun xx :):)

:sigh: Only 1lb off this week but the answer lies in the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: water, need to drink enough, need to drink more :doh::doh:
BUT A HUGE WELL DONE for all those who did and lost such great amounts. :clap::clap::clap:

4.8Ibs for me very pleased:D:D:D

Hi

I am ecstatic for my first weigh in at 15lbs loss.

I know it will significantly drop after the first week, so not expecting lots and lots then I am not defeated.

I am so so happy that everyonw is doing well.

Take Care

Michelle:wave_cry:

3 lbs over here, though I suspect it's more, the scales I weigh myself on in the morning put me at 10st 3lbs, not 10 st 5lbs as my evening weigh in with the CDC does.

Well done to all of you!
15lbs!Michelle you must be jumping for joy!
Di-Hope you manage to drink more.I carry a litre bottle around with me at all times and it helps to keep me drinking-as well as firming up the arms!!!!

3 lbs over here, though I suspect it's more, the scales I weigh myself on in the morning put me at 10st 3lbs, not 10 st 5lbs as my evening weigh in with the CDC does.

Do you weigh yourself in nightwear (or lack of it) in the morning. I find just putting clothes on adds a couple of pounds to my initial morning weight.

I tend to ignore the CDC's weigh-ins, I just get a guideline to my overall loss, then trust my own scales in the same position at the same time each day (at least ;)).

Well done everyone - another great week :D Let's go do it again :)

Good idea Mary Poppins I should carry a bottle when I am on the go. I do keep little bottles in the car, which I refill and use when I am driving or being driven but have not carried them with me to keep them handy - it is when I am busy away from home that it all goes out of my mind and then I land up trying to make up for the lost quantity late at night - with obvious consequences.!!!!

Back