Monday Weigh in Club!!

I cannot wait for WI tomo!

good luck to all of us who are weighing today, let's hope it's good results all round x :)

Argh! This evening can't come quickly enough! Never thought I'd actually LOOK FORWARD to weighing in! Good luck everyone! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs off for me this week, I'm pleased with that

shrinkingannie said:
4lbs off for me this week, I'm pleased with that

Fantastic! Good work Annie. Hoping for the same.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, shrinkingannie, that's brilliant! :) I know you've already achieved your pledge in the September Challenge, but if you want to still post your loss in there so we can see how well you've done, you can. :)

I did noitulove thanks:)

Week 1 - 11lbs off :) I'm one happy fatty! X

Yeye, that's awesome, well done! :)

Noitulove said:
Yeye, that's awesome, well done! :)

Thanx! A good feeling to get a good start, one week down, 25 more to go! X

Yeye, 11lbs in week 1 is fantastic.....CONGRATULATIONS :D

Annie, my twinnie friend, absolutely brilliant, you're certainly not letting our team down are you?? I just hope I dont let us down tomorrow night after my weigh in. 24lb in 4 weeks is fantastic, really well done xx

Annie, my twinnie friend, absolutely brilliant, you're certainly not letting our team down are you?? I just hope I dont let us down tomorrow night after my weigh in. 24lb in 4 weeks is fantastic, really well done xx

Thank you misses :)

Oh my goodness, great losses this week! I'm feeling the pressure for later on now, eeek! Well done everyone.

Thank u Ms R x

Last edited:
Back