Monday weigh in

Hi everyone.

How are we all feeling about tomorrow? I've had a few off days this week so certain I'll have either sts or put on :( My own fault though, so I mustn't moan! Went on scales this am (I know I shouldn't!!!) and am
two pounds lighter than last week but I wi on an evening so it's probably about the same. Oh well...never mind!

Good luck to all xxx

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow as although I've stuck to plan I've gone very slightly over on my syns quite a few times. I'm going to be extra good today though and try not to use many so fingers crossed I'll lose something!

I'm hoping for a good week (2lbs or more would be absolutely fabulous!!).

Did loads of exercise this week, and until yesterday stuck to the plan 100%, with less than 10 syns every day. Went out for a meal last night - had a really 'good' starter and main - both free on EE, but treated myself to a small glass of wine and a rather naughty sticky toffee pudding for dessert - I did leave the cream off though!

You know what? I don't feel guilty about the dessert at all..... I LOVE this whole eating plan, and the freedom it gives us to make decisions about what we eat!! :D

Good luck all with weigh in tomorrow. x

MAINTAINED - bit gutted as always nice to see A loss when been angelic dietwise BUT am taking pleasure in fact that my blood level is now just under the 7 mark for before breakkie blood test - WOOHOO!

Jill

It's remarkable that although you don't see a loss you see other benefits coming out of this diet!

About WI today...just hope I STS because the weekend was not good!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck today for WI everyone.

I weigh in tonight and i'm not feeling confident.
I have stuck to plan all week, but not been feeling great, got headaches and the start of a cold and been feeling a bit bloated.
But fingers crossed all the same:rolleyes:

Good luck to all monday weighers!! Im really hoping for a loss tonight i have been really good all week apart from 2day as i have a 4 hour meeting and lunch was sandwiches! I avoided the crisps and only ate brown bread and vegetable sandwiches but still annoyed as i feel quite bloated now!!!!!!

I stayed the same this week. I half expected it as I'm feeling quite bloated and think * week is on it's way. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week to make up for it!!

quick visit from me, lost 2.5lb this week :) which im really pleased about, lots of SS foods again for me, i "want" 2lb lose for my 5 stones award.. bring it on :innocent0001:
still a way to go but im winning :)
good luck fellow monday weighers

Well I'll be going to meeting in an hour and nervous as always! :(. Kind of excited too though!

Well done to all who've lost and stayed the same...it's so easy to put on, so sts is a good achievement too :D

Good luck to all with evening WIs yet to come xxx

Lost 5lb this week :)
Today is day one of week 3 and I am only 3lb off a stone!!

Congrats to everyone this week, lost, sts OR gained....we are all heading for the same thing xx

Last edited:
Aaaarrrggghhh!!! I put on a pound this week. Feeling really low about that. Ok it's only a pound, but after all the exercise, and sticking rigidly to the plan, it feels like a real body blow.

I'm blaming the scales! Actually in all honesty loads of people were gaining or sts this week when they fully expected to have lost.

Hope all my hard work (or the scales being wrong!) shows up next week.

Well done to all who have weighed in already, and fingers crossed for those still to do so. And well done to all of us for staying motivated! lol

I lost two this week to make my stone! :D. So pleased!

I lost 1 lb! I'm a bit disappointed if I'm honest!! I know 1 lb is OK so I really shouldn't be beating myself up about it, but last week I lost 1/2lb and was convinced it was due to *week and I've had a 100% week foodwise AND my clothes are feeling a lot looser so I was really hoping for a big one!! Looking at the positives though, I got my Club 10 award, and have now fallen below 200lb so those are nice feelings!! Well done to all of you who have lost this week!XXX

3rd weigh in - Lost 1 1/2lbs:D this week, really pleased as not been feeling to great, still a positive loss.

Hope to loose same again next week to get my 1 stone sticker.;)

Back