Monday weigh in

Funny how we're all feeling the same....Get weighed tonight and already nervous about it as I've been on antibiotics and haven't really stuck to plan 100%. Oh well, we'll see what the scales say. Good luck!

It's funny, I'm weighing tonight and feeling sooooo nervous!! I've stuck to the plan 100% but feeling bloaty and doubting whether I've lost anything, plus it's *week (due Sat) so I'm not holding out any hope!! I always worry that I've eaten too much food to lose any weight- Any sign of hunger and I'm in there with the food, albeit the good stuff and have kept well within my syns every day, but because I've eaten so well, I doubt myself and the plan (even though I'm not doing too badly so far!!) Does anyone else feel like this?

Ooh, I had a bit of a dodgy Friday with the girls, no alcohol because of my medication :cry:but many snacks and sweets were consumed! Let's see what the scales say.

Best of luck everyone!

It's funny, I'm weighing tonight and feeling sooooo nervous!! I've stuck to the plan 100% but feeling bloaty and doubting whether I've lost anything, plus it's *week (due Sat) so I'm not holding out any hope!! I always worry that I've eaten too much food to lose any weight- Any sign of hunger and I'm in there with the food, albeit the good stuff and have kept well within my syns every day, but because I've eaten so well, I doubt myself and the plan (even though I'm not doing too badly so far!!) Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel like this every week! It's actually a relief when I have a bit of a slip because then if I sts or put on I'm kind of 'ready for it', when I stick 100% I am always convinced I've put on, as I walk to group with every step I feel as though I put on a stone! :D

I think it's healthy to be nervous and excited though, it means you still care and want to do it, much better than a 'whatever', not bothered kind of attitude which can start to creep in.

Morning all...weighed this morning and I have lost 2lbs!
How is everyone doing so far?

x

I'm just off for my meeting. Will be v pleased with a pound as I 'slipped' a fair bit this week.... just need half a pound for my first stone.... see ya back here later! x

My first week...and I have lost 6lbs!!

I really hope I can keep this up. I realise 6lb is a bit much to hope for every week, but still...I wanna keep going in this direction!!

My valentines goal was to get to a "certain stone" but after this week, I am below that already!! So need a new target!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

xx

A bit disappointed tonight as only lost 1/2lb! I've stuck to the plan 100% this week so that's why it's disheartening, but it is *week so I'm REALLY hoping for a good one next week!!X

Hey! Lost 1.5 lbs this week :D

Lost 1½lbs this week!! :D
... -5½ (16st 11lbs) :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ (16st 8½lbs) :) SOTW
(3) Jan 25th ... -4½ (16st 4lbs) :) SOTW
(4) Feb 1st ... -1½ (16st lbs) :)
(5) Feb 8th ...
(6) Feb 15th ...
0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

Well I made it to my first stone - 1lb off. I REALLY need to speed up my weight loss now or I'm going to have to go and buy a new wedding dress!!!! lol

Congrats on all the losses :)
I lost 2 pounds this week, so happy as I've been on meds, but still managed to reach the 2 stone loss! Hope to beat that next week!

Hi Meli, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a fab acheivement in 11 weeks it really is!! And thanks for your words of encouragement too! Just feeling sorry for myself really, could be all part of *week if you know what I mean! Hormones AND fluid retention- a lethal combination!!!X

Hi Meli, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a fab acheivement in 11 weeks it really is!! And thanks for your words of encouragement too! Just feeling sorry for myself really, could be all part of *week if you know what I mean! Hormones AND fluid retention- a lethal combination!!!X

Thanks Heather!
Think it definately has to do with your * week if you have been 100%. I know I don't have to tell you not to give up because I know you won't!

2lbs off for me tonight, very pleased as things have started to slow down for me recently. Some good losses all to start the week :)

Wow! Us Monday weighers did really well! :D

keep up the good work everyone! Xxx

Back