Monday weigh in

Thanks meli :) I've managed to complete 3 posts now and it seems they're in the right place, amazing!! hope my WI is as successful. Good luck to you too:) x x

Good luck to all for WI tom, just done my Davina workout, hope it helps :) xx

Good luck everyone for tonight's weigh in.:)

I think i will loose a stone alone today on nerves LOL
My 10 year old is going into hospital this morning to get 13 teeth out - 4 Adult teeth and 9 baby teeth.:eek: Nothing wrong with any of his teeth just he has 4 lots of double adult teeth and his baby teeth wont budge to make way for new ones trying to come in. He will be left with 9 teeth:confused:

Good luck everyone for tonight's weigh in.:)

I think i will loose a stone alone today on nerves LOL
My 10 year old is going into hospital this morning to get 13 teeth out - 4 Adult teeth and 9 baby teeth.:eek: Nothing wrong with any of his teeth just he has 4 lots of double adult teeth and his baby teeth wont budge to make way for new ones trying to come in. He will be left with 9 teeth:confused:

Awww poor thing!! My brother had the same thing done (he's 10) and i was soo worrid for him. I promised to buy him a nintendo DS if he was a really brave boy, he loved it. He was sitting there quite happily telling all the nurses that he's goin to get a DS just for going to sleep for 5 minutes and getting adult teeth lol. Hope it all goes well.

Good luck for WI today everyone!! Im really hoping for a good loss this week :)

Hey Guys

3 lbs lost this week!

Not sure how as I've been unwell (I've got concusion) & my sister has been looking after me & cooking for me!

Talk soon ladies, wishing all of u lots of weightloss =) x

Hi everyone :) ive just had my first WI and ive lost 3 lbs :D. I am sooo pleased. I could not have done this alone, i became a member of minimims yesterday but i have been reading all your posts for the past week or so as a guest :) and they have helped keep me motivated and i didnt have my head in the biscuit tin once. So a big thank you to everyone. x x

Please could someone tell me how to thank people, i wanted to do that last night to meli but couldnt find how to do it?

Hi everyone :) ive just had my first WI and ive lost 3 lbs :D. I am sooo pleased. I could not have done this alone, i became a member of minimims yesterday but i have been reading all your posts for the past week or so as a guest :) and they have helped keep me motivated and i didnt have my head in the biscuit tin once. So a big thank you to everyone. x x

Please could someone tell me how to thank people, i wanted to do that last night to meli but couldnt find how to do it?

You wont be able to do it if your new to the sight as you have to have posted so many times. It will appear like this at the bottom right of every post and you click on it.

Well done with your loss!!

xx

Thank you very much for the info Pesty, i feel so rude not being able to say thanks with a thumbs up :( but at least i can do it this way :) THANK YOU :D

Thank you very much for the info Pesty, i feel so rude not being able to say thanks with a thumbs up :( but at least i can do it this way :) THANK YOU :D

Your welcome! I was the same when i first joined, i spent so much of my 1st couple of weeks asking questions that it felt mean not being able to up there thanks :)

at the bottom of the posts to the right there is a button that says thanks - just click on it lol

Well done everyone, great results being posted.

well i would like to thank you all for the support and information you all give,
i did it lost 3lb sotw and my 5 stones award
well 5 stones 1lb gone now :):)
hope everyone has good wi's too

well i would like to thank you all for the support and information you all give,
i did it lost 3lb sotw and my 5 stones award
well 5 stones 1lb gone now :):)
hope everyone has good wi's too

Congratulations - thats really good news, well done!! :)

The less said about my weigh in the better......I put on 3lbs!!!!!!
I am absolutely gutted! I had 2 weeks off plan at Christmas and only put on 1.75lb and now I've stuck to plan and gained 3!
The only thing that can have affected my loss (or lack of it) is that we had friend's around for a meal on Saturday. Everything we ate was SW friendly and only 2.5 syns in total but I did save up my syns throughout the week so that I could have lots of wine. I had 3 and a half large glasses which I measured out and worked out was 44 syns. I had saved about 50 though so came in within my weekly amount. Obviously doing this didn't work for me though so I certainly wont be doing it again. Lesson learnt :sigh:

I'm going in less than an hour and know I've put on as I took a week off to regain my sanity. Reckon I'll have put on about two! Will let you know how I get on x

Back