Monday weigh in

i lost 3lb this week whooo hoooo

im so pleased as iv worked really hard this week :cool:

Opps - 1lb gain for me this week.

But having thought about all the "naughties" I have eaten this last week 1lb isn't bad really. Still I am back on track (have been all day anyway) & am going to work hard to shift some this week :)

first weigh in today

I had my first weigh-in today and lost 4.5lb. I have approx 3 stone to loose and hope that I can be my target by Christmas...is this realistic?

2lb gain for me this week:( I have been a bit naughty plus it's * week.

another 2lb off for me this week - just 1.5 lb to my 3 stone - hope to do that nest week - can't wait !!

I lost 2 1/2 lb this week! I'm really chuffed after 2 disappointing weeks (a STS and a 1 1/2lb gain) when I'd worked so hard and stuck to it religiously!! I was starting to think there was something wrong with me so it's a relief to know it's still working and that eventually my efforts pay off!! Hoping for at least 1lb next week as that'll be my 2 1/2 stone and I love getting stickers!!X

I had my first weigh-in today and lost 4.5lb. I have approx 3 stone to loose and hope that I can be my target by Christmas...is this realistic?

That's 5 and a bit lbs a month so i think that this is acheiveable if you really work for it :)

I lost 1lb this week, i was very lucky to do so - it was a morning WI also so think if i'd have gone to my normal evening one i would have deservedly gained a lb or 2!!

xx

:break_diet:5 lbs gain this week, :eek::eek::eek: have fallen off the SW Wagon (have been away for a few days), back on track today (Tues).

Well done to everyone who lost or STS.

Lyn

Half a pound off this week which was a miracle as I've eaten so much junk since Friday! Got to Club 10 with that half pound though!

Put on 3.5lbs this week. :cry:
Thought I might get small gain but didn't expect that much!! :eek:
AM hoping its because I had a roast dinner at 2pm and weighed in at 6pm when I normally just have a light lunch, that and the chocolate!! :sigh:
Hoping for a good week and good result next week!
Have brought myself a Wii fit so am trying to do that everyday and see how it goes!

hi - well done to everyone who lost and sts over easter that's fantastic!

1lb gain for me this weekend but i was feeling so demotivated last week i had pizza, kfc, indian takeaway and many chocolate eggs on the weekend!

i felt absolutely awful and lethargic by sunday night and i can honestly say that for the first time in my life i was actually craving healthy food! plus my heartburn was back with a vengeance and i would do anything to keep it away so after my massive splurge i am now back on track feeling more determined than ever! thanks to pesty for your support while i was feeling crappy last week :)

much love to you all good luck for the week ahead!

melanie

x x x

So it's Monday again and I'm first with the weigh in... coz I do it at home, lol.
At Easter I consumed 6 small eggs, similar to Cadbury's Creme eggs (3 of them were) and 2 big Easter Eggs... and lots of little mini eggs, smarties eggs, milky bar eggs... BUT, stuck to plan the rest of the time, lol. So I was sort of dreading today's weigh in...

I LOST 3/4 of a pound!! Wooohoooooooooo.
Trouble is... on all of the scale things or the side bar info thing, neither of them will let me put 3/4 of a pound! GRRR! lol. Maybe doing at least 20 minutes a day on the Wii fit made a difference!

I am now below 14 stones!!

:) 1 lb off for me so taking me to 1 stone total loss. very pleased :D:D.

Well done Sarah and Roz and good luck to all other monday weighers. x x

Well done Sarah, and well done Daisydoo on your stone!! I'm just one pound and a quarter off of the first stone.

GAINED 1 lb ................................ GUTTED!!!!! Was sooooo good at Fort Fun denying myself Ice Creams etc then to Gain - Grrrrrr!!!!! I went on scales again an hour later and was back to last weeks weight so must've just been fluid BUT thought I'd better put it as a gain as if had been at club wouldn't have had 2nd weigh in....... peed off now! :(

Just got back from 3 weeks holiday, so feel nervous about stepping on the scales! Good luck to everyone today...missed all your support these last few weeks.

Back