Monday weigh in

Hi everyone,

After falling off the SW Wagon last week and gaining 5 lbs :eek::eek: I have been extra good this week except Easter Monday!!

After weigh in today (I do SW at home) I have lost....................... 4 lbs :p, I am soooooo chuffed I have managed to pull it back.

Good luck to everyone.

Lyn

I'm kinda starting this week, but doing it at home using the plans, though still awaiting them! Postie doesn't want to bring them, although i've a few other SW books and my mate gave me the food optimising book, so technically i'm starting new today learning all there is to know and looking forward to work this evening and hoping to read up and plan my meals etc.

My main concern is spending too much time on the forum reading up on everyones posts i've been here too long already but a gals gotta learn

xxx

1/2 pound loss for me this week, think im still retaining from * week. Also not been totally to plan, had a week to look after my son durin the holidays and things didn't quite go the SW way:p

Well done everyone :)

I am going to my first ever SW class tonight. I have always been to WW in the past, but after a 6 months break (and subsequent weight gain) I feel that I need to start completely from scratch, so I have decided to go to SW.

Can anyone give me any tips to make things easier?

Meli, looking at your loss, you have done fantastic and I'm roughly (I think and hope!!) the same weight as you. I'm sure you'll tell me it's just following the plan and not cheating, but I thought I would ask.

Sorry to barge in on the weight in page. I'll let you know who I get on this evening :-/

I'm restarting today, so Monday will be my WI day. I'm really cross for letting myself fall off the waggon, but to be honest I've been in a work-induced crisis and everything except work has suffered for the last 6 months. After a mini-breakdown last month I realised that it's time to reassess what is really important, and decided that my relationships (with my partner and friends), and my health and happiness have to come first. SO, I took the plunge and gave in my notice to leave at the end of this school year. Although I still have a term to go, the light at the end of the tunnel has made me feel more positive, and I want to be slim and confident to start my new life in July.

Anyway - sorry for the big explanation on here, it just kind of came out.
Hopefully I'll be back next Monday with a loss to report!

I lots 3lbs this week. Am pleased with that though would've liked to have got the 3.5lbs off that I put on last week!
Hoping for another good week though know I'm going to be having pizza on Saturday!

Managed to lose .5lb despite the holidays, so well chuffed about it. Following the plan 100% for the rest of the week, so hope for a better loss next week.

Cee: Welcome to the forum :)

Margery: The first few weeks I was doing mixed Red/Greens, then went and did a straight week of Red, then Green, then tried the Extra Easy plan for 3 weeks. Throughout the journey thus far I've had my odd days where I've had bad days, but about 80% of the time I've stuck to the plan (excluding the last 3 weeks on holiday).

Lucky7: Glad you are making changes in your life and may they all be for the best!

STS but I have had full syns this week as it was my birthday and I had a couple of different nights out. Big effort this week as I am on a course with work for 2 days so stuck in a hotel; good luck to all this week.

Couldn't get on last week so last week lost 1/2lb and this week lost 1. Really chugged as it* week and iusually gain. Guess not having a break at work on sat worked a treat. Not that I want to repeat that any time soon!

lost 7lbs first week and 1 lb this week....

8lbs in total...
i guess having a monday night weigh in makes you be better at the weekend.....

still 6lb target for the next 2 weeks so if get a stone in the first month...

go me

0_half_stone.jpg

event.png

hello

not sure if im the right section, im 18 weeks pg and am starting sw today - just want to try and maintain my current weight as best as i can so that i can tackle proper weight loss effort once baby has arrived - would love to hear from any other pg sw members xx

20/4 : week 1 : 14st.05lbs :cry:(18 weeks)

Gained 1 lb this week:mad: I;m so mad at myself at I have been doing Mix 2 match, EE & Red days this week to try and give my weight loss a boost, the problem I have is WEEKENDS!!! I never know where im gonna be so just have to go with the flow which makes it very difficult to plan:cry:.

Anyway good luck to you all.

Lyn

Well wasnt expecting to be logging in today, should have been on holiday from Saturday but flights were cancelled so spent a weekend fuelled by chocolate and adrenaline to cope with the dissappointment and have lost 1.5 lbs :( Its about the first time ever that I dont feel thrilled at weight loss. Of course it could be worse, I could have gained :)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :) x x

LOST 1 lb this week - was hoping for more as unfair gain of lb last week but alas just the same stubborn lb...............anyways A LOSS IS A LOSS so WOOHOO!!!!

Jill

Back