Monday weigh in

Well done YFU and everyone on your losses! And good luck to everyone weighing in later :)

well done everyone who has weighed in so far!
i'm just crossing my fingers for later, have had a fairly good week, although never want to tempt fate by saying things like that and then i'll find later that i lost nothing!
i'll let everyone know later on, well done again to those who have already weighed in and good luck to those still to come!
xxx

Only lost half a pound this week :( And I tried so hard.

Emily it's still a loss! I've had perfect weeks where I've stayed the same or put on!! It's very frustrating when it happens, but keep your faith in the plan and I promise you'll see the results! Maybe next week will be fantastic- If I'm not happy with a loss one week I always tell myself next week will be a good one and very often it is.....and if it isn't, there's always the following week!! If there's one thing I've learnt about this game, it's NOT about just one week!! Our bodies are more complicated than that!!XXX

im going at 6.30 to get weighed, had a terrible week :(, been ill and havent been planning. im expecting a gain tonight so just hoping its nothing too big!! i want to get my stone by the end of the month!

I'm not looking forward to weigh in tonight! I've gained 2.5lbs in the past 2 weeks! I think I've done ok this week though. Not 100% but I actually had a real SW Saturday which wasn't bad considering how I usually fall off the wagon from Friday night onwards.

Only 2 hours to go!

Well done everyone so far :cool:

I lost 2 lbs, which I think is ok, as I did have a couple of slices of pizza over the weekend and I haven't been eating very much tbh, which I believe is not a good thing to do on SW:rolleyes:

So will sort myself out, going to do green days this week I think, see if that will give me a boost.

2lb off :)

Mega mega chuffed - 3lb's off for me :D:D:D

i was a bit bothered as done more green days than normal - but have decided now that that must have been a good thing, maybe it's shocked my body a little??

Only 2lbs to go now & I get my 3 1/2 stone :D

Was thinking of wearing different clothes for WI which may give me a loss, but decided against it at the end as I would only be fooling myself.

Good news is that I lost .5lb :)
Really happy with that and hope to be good the rest of the week for a good loss next week.

Lost another 4 lb again this week! Well done to everyone who lost this week, and those who didnt, don't beat yourselves up! just brush it off as a mistake and start again :)
well done everyone!
xx

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Pleased but its not as much as I put on last week!
Hoping for another good week and another loss instead of the yo-yoing I've been doing recently!

First week weigh in for me! -3lb which is not too shabby but I am a bit confused as last week I weighed
myself at home before going in and my home scales were +1lb to the group ones, whereas this week my scales as -2lb to the group ones. *shrug* a loss is a loss is a loss!

I stayed the blinkin same!!! Disappointed because I had a great week, completely on plan, and I'm still 1/2 lb off that lovely shiny purple 3 stone sticker!! It HAS to be next week or there'll be trouble!!!X

after two weeks of gaining (0.5lb each week) - i'm glad to have turned it around with a 2lb loss this week, and now exactely 7lb to target. but small steps first... 3lb first to be "half the man i was" and then decide about the 4lb.

Back