Monday weigh in

The best thing about soups is that they last you ages and if you are ever hungry you can just grab a bowl without feeling guilty.

put 4 lbs on :cry: I only have myself to blame only had 1 good day out of 7 last week!!.

Back on track for this week as I go on holiday this saturday & I will be coming off the diet.

good luck everyone

Lyn
xx

Hi, just been for second weigh in, lost 2.5lb's this week, am impressed with that as I havent been that good this week :)

just got back from weigh in....lost 2lb this week :)

Am actually stood outside the supermarket writing this on my phone, because I couldn't wait to get home. -5lb and got my first ever Slimmer of The Week!!! 111eleventeen!!11!!

You could have knocked me down with a feather. Well, not literally, but a giant boulder coated in feathers. Squee!squee!! Squee!!

so happy just got back from weigh in and ive lost 2 1/2 lbs wooho im 1 1/2 lbs off of a stone its been 6 weeks im so pleased, my mums doing ww and is always hungry she cant understand how im losing each week, a stone off of target now! wohhoo!!!!

Oooh can I join in please?? I lost 4lbs today which takes me to a total of 10lbs in the last three weeks. Tonight I won my 1/2 stone award as well as slimmer of the week :)

Got back from WI and really happy that I lost 4lbs this week and got the SOTW award :)
1.5lb left to get my 4 stone sticker, but not sure if I'll get it next week as I'm off to a wedding this weekend and the next.

2.5lb this week which got me my 4 stone award - I love SW !!!

2lb off this week.. 13st10.5 gone now. i don't even want to think in those type of numbers. SotW as well - probably for the last time - 5lb to go before this part of the journey is over.

Wow great losses everyone!!! I lost 2.5lb and got my 3 stone award so I'm pleased as punch!! 44lb down, 28lb to go!!X

2lb off this week.. 13st10.5 gone now. i don't even want to think in those type of numbers. SotW as well - probably for the last time - 5lb to go before this part of the journey is over.

You've made quite a transformation and should be really proud of yourself- Well done!

Back