Monday weigh in

2lb off this week.. 13st10.5 gone now. i don't even want to think in those type of numbers. SotW as well - probably for the last time - 5lb to go before this part of the journey is over.

That is incredible!! You are an inspiration to us all!!X

well I am delighted to say I have STS :eek::D:D

Looking forward to a good week though.

well done everyone on your losses x

Well done everyone. I had my first WI and lost 5lb :) x

Well I went to WI in last night and I STS, which I am peed off about:mad: More annoyed at myself in all honesty, I have had very good days, but also some baddies, had malteser cake after WI last week and a sausage roll and the my oven wouldn't light one night so had curry, rice and chips from the chippy:eek: Although, I have battered the exercise and also had some very good days where I stuck to plan.

I suppose taken all that into account I should be glad I haven't put on.

Well done everyone on your results. For me, I am going to stick to plan like glue this week!

Can I join this too please, I weigh in on Monday nights.

This week I lost 2lb so in total so far i've lost 1 stone 1.5lb.

Am pleased as had a blip in the week last wednesday.

Had another blip today unfortunatley - am gonna get back on track tomorrow and have a good week I hope!

Hi is it alright if i join in on this Thread, i don't go to a class due to cost but I did lose 4 stone a couple of years ago, unfortunatly due to an accident i have gained 2 of those 4 stones, so I have all the books and with MiniMins I know I can do it.
I will be weighing myself on a Monday morning as I started on a Monday!!:)

Well I'm dreading tomorrow's WI

I just feel like I haven't done very well this week at all - it's been a * week so have had cravings for chocolate and sweet stuff - I don't think I've had that much but I just feel so rubbish at the mo that I'm not sure what I will have lost. Stood on my mum's scales the other day and I was 2lb up on last week. Will have to wait and see what's gonna happen tomorrow.

Good luck for everyone else who has a WI tomorrow - or whenever it is due to the bank hol. Hope you are all feeling more positive than me! :)

Not going to make it to WI tomorrow as we are going out of town to visit some friends, but wish everyone Good Luck at WI.

My week hasn't been good, so I know I put on at least 1lb, but will probably get weighed mid week just to see how bad the damage was!

I've booked out for WI today, with it being bank holiday don't want to rush back if we have te day somewhere.

Not missed a WI yet so that's not bad!

Good luck Monday weighers :)

Back