Monday weigh in

1lb loss for me this week.
Well done everyone else.

Wooowhoooo another 2.5lb loss for me tonight :D

Really pleased as I was away at the weekend like I said, so shows that I was good throughout the week.

Well done to everyones losses, & I am sure your lil gain will be off next week prawnchopsuey!

Lost 3.5lbs this week, which is what I put on last week! Really happy--clean slate, new start again....2lbs to a 4 stone shiny sticker!

Congrats on all the losses this week so far!! 1.5lbs off for me this week which considering it is *week and I had a week off work with a couple of cheats 100% onwards this week (apart from my traditional wine cheat tonight:eek:).

Onwards and downwards folks!!

Wow well done everyone!! Meli that's amazing, espesh in 5 days since you last weighed!! Talk about pulling it back!!

I gained 1lb, but that's really fine considering the cruise indulgence last week!! I've probably undone some damage since I came back, but am aiming for a good one next week!!!X

evening everyone, would it be possible for me to join? I had my first weigh in tonight and lost 2 1/2lbs so Im feeling really good. There are some fabulous losses on here well done!

Well I lost 3 lbs this week which i'm happy with as was very good this week - until today that is - but right back on the plan tomorrow.

Congrats on all the losses this week they are fab

Also commiserations to those who STS or gained this week - hope for a better loss next week.

well I am delighted to say I STS, as I missed last weeks WI due to hols and having gained 3lbs while away I have actually lost the weight I put on yayyyy :D

I have been back on plan 4 days now and i'm going to the gym so fingers crossed for a good result next week :D

well done everyone

Hi i started yesterday, so this is my first week :D
Is it okay if i join this thread ? I'll be weighing in on a Monday :)
You're all doing really well ladies, what an inspiration !

Back