Monday weigh in

1.5lb gain for me, but okay with this (as I know the reason why). Hope to get it off next week!

i lost 1lb this week :)

Boo hoo!!! STS this week!! Not a happy bunny! I think it was because I picked at a buffet yesterday and probably consumed 40-50 syns on NOTHING!! But had been amazingly good all week before that! Kicking myself now!! Oh well, could have been worse!! Well done to all of you who have lost, and to the rest of us, as I always say, there's always next week!XXXX

Just 2.5 pretty dissapointed I blasted the Exercise this week and stuck 100% to plan..Oh well more motivation for next week!!!

1.5lbs for me - a bit disappointed as it was my first week and I was 100% but was told as I dont have much to lose it will come off slower

1.5lbs for me - a bit disappointed as it was my first week and I was 100% but was told as I dont have much to lose it will come off slower

Hi Alice, just to say please don't be disappointed in 1.5 lb!! Not everyone loses loads in their first week, but it is easy to compare!! I lost 1.5 in my first, 1 in my second, 2 in my 3rd! Sometimes I have no change or very little change, sometimes I gain, sometimes I have a big loss of 3-4lb! It has never been consistent for me although I'm 100% on plan most of the time!! The way I look at it is that it's a long term plan for life, there really is no hurry and bit by bit it all mounts up!! Slow and steady wins the race (remember the tortoise in the fable!!) Keep it up and enjoy lots of treats along the way and you'll soon get there!! XXXXXX

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement :)

:happy096: to all those who lost this week

to those who sts or gained - next week will be better :)

:happy036:I lost 1.5 this week and am chuffed with that as I didn't think I was going to lose anything as it's * week

3.5lb off for me this week... great advert - first week at target and already out of range... :)

Well done to all you (weight) losers! xx

Hope those who are disappointed get a good result next time! xx

well I undid the damage from last week and lost 3.5lbs, 1/2 lb to go til I get my 4 1/2 stone sticker :D

Well done everyone x

WOW, great losses everyone!! Even an STS counts as a victory in my opinion, as it is giving the finger to the weight already lost and letting it know it's not allowed back on the belly :)

Back