Monday weigh in

Just 1lb off for me, did the mix of green and Red last week, to see if that would boost my loss, but no so.. lol, so gonna go back to EE

I did Red all last week and lost 2 lb so not to bad was going to mix red and green this week so will see if it works for me have you ever tried all green and what was the result of that week!!!:)

Hi Nikki. Not done an all Green as too many carbs for me and it'll stick.. so will give EE a whole week and then see if that shifts anything, otherwise, it'll be Red and EE days the following week. Its all trial and error and finding the plan that best suits your body, and as SW gives you 3 plans to choose from its easy to switch. We will soon see, lol. xx

I know Gemma did an all green week and had really good results from it, but Im like EF, I think the carbs would stick on me.

Thanks will have to give it ago and see for myself, like EF said everyone is different it may be good for me or not, only going to find out by trying it will let you know!:)

I know Gemma did an all green week and had really good results from it, but Im like EF, I think the carbs would stick on me.

Hi again can you tell me which gemma so i can have a look at her diary's

Don't think of green as carbs carbs carbs! You can have lots of beans and peas which are superspeed foods! And sweetcorn too yum yum!
If you're worried about the carbs think how big you've found your Hex portions of potato and try to stick to a similar size on your green days - and keep the rice / pasta brown :)

Thanks, :)

GAINED 2 BLOODY LBS!!!!!

Soooooooooo Gutted!!! I cannot believe it!!!! :(

Been following this plan 100% - not allowed myself shop bought pizzas/ice-creams etc when the others had them yet GAINED 2 LBS!!!!!

Soooooo unfair...... I feel like bingeing and saying stuff it! :(

Oh Dear Poppyowner,
No please don't undo what you have already acheived, I no you feel cheated especially when you have been so good! stick in there and you will be rewarded.

Poppyowner- don't give up and that gain can be down to a whole number of different causes (water retention, * week coming up, constipation). The only thing I would suggest you do differently, by looking at your food diary, is to increase the amount of fruit/veg as EE really emphasizes on this. Also maybe try to cut your syns to 10 a day or try doing a few Red/Greens. It really is a bummer, but you don't want to go off plan and then have to work harder to get back on track. Give it another go this week and I'm sure you will see a loss next week!

Good luck to all the other weighers today!

Well done Cookie,:) I managed to lose 2lb this week, so if I can keep losing this each week I should reach target by xmas, fingers crossed good luck to everyone else :)

Well done cookie, nikki and everyone else on your losses so far!!!

Good luck to all monday weighers!! Fingers crossed for a good weigh in tonight!!

Poppy please dont fret! As said by Meli it could be thousands of things. Fluid retention, * week, Constipation - all of these things will not be there next week, allowing you to have a FANTASTIC loss.

Try uping your water allowance and maybe eat a bit more, as you say you've stopped yourself having things you usually do which are a bit naughty, maybe your body thinks your not eating enuf and therefore holding on to what you do eat. Good luck for next week!!

xxx

-3lb this week (had a second * week to contend with) and can finally cross off my target number 1! Let's hope it stays under the stone barrier next time.

Thanks! I have stepped up the body magic...not easy when I'm long term sick but trying all the same!!

Back