Monday weigh in

Wow Fray, that's amazing!! 4 weeks in and you're STILL averaging 3lb a week- it's FALLING off you! You'll get that first stone in no time! It's a lovely feeling ticking off minigoals isn't it! Well done!! I'll let you know how I get on later! Hoping for a good one- I'm due one, but I've been here before and sometimes I'm disappointed so trying not to expect too much!!X

Wow Fray, that's amazing!! 4 weeks in and you're STILL averaging 3lb a week- it's FALLING off you! You'll get that first stone in no time! It's a lovely feeling ticking off minigoals isn't it! Well done!! I'll let you know how I get on later! Hoping for a good one- I'm due one, but I've been here before and sometimes I'm disappointed so trying not to expect too much!!X

Funcurls - Just wanted to say good luck huni!!! Love your new pic btw!!

And a MASSIVE well done to Fray!! xx

Funcurls - Just wanted to say good luck huni!!! Love your new pic btw!!

And a MASSIVE well done to Fray!! xx

Hi Pesty, how ru doing love? Thanks re pic!! And thanks re WI!! I'm very nervous as I feel like I've lost, and have been a very good girl, but have been disappointed so many times when I had a good feeling, I'm trying to stop expecting so much!! It's just so weird how it all works!!!XXXXXX

Good luck with your WI this eve Funcurls, i'm sure you will see a loss honey. xx

I'll keep everything crossed for you funcurls...even my eyes! It's a very attractive look for me!

Hi Pesty, how ru doing love? Thanks re pic!! And thanks re WI!! I'm very nervous as I feel like I've lost, and have been a very good girl, but have been disappointed so many times when I had a good feeling, I'm trying to stop expecting so much!! It's just so weird how it all works!!!XXXXXX

Hello hun,

Im doing ok thank you. Sort of the same as you for weigh in tonight (i feel like ive lost) although i havent been so angelic! I must say i only went over a bit on my syns but i didnt do a diary for this week so im not sure if i saved enough to save me!!

It is funny how it works isnt it!! Im sure you'll do well hun, i remember last time you were 100% and was at a plateux but you got through that one and are still doing well so hopefully it will pass :) xx

I lost 3lb :D
After putting on last week and STS the week before I really thought i had 'lost it' (and not in a good way) here is hoping that I am back on track and can stay on track :D

i lost 2lb and that was enough to exactly give me my two stone award!!! so one happy bunny here!! also won the raffle.

Lost 4.5lbs this week- sooo happy as I finally got my shiny 4 stone sticker.
Thanks to you all for your support :)

New mini goal- get my 4.5 stone sticker.

Well done everyone for your losses so far!!! There have been some real achievements made tonight!!!

I lost 3.5 - getting rid of all my holiday gain and 1lb extra to get me my club 10 award!!!!! Check out the new shiny sticker!!!

Hope everyone else had a good one!! xx

Well done huni!! Your doing soooo well!! You must be really proud!! xx

Thank you (((hugs))) its been a real battle to get this award so it means so much to me I cant begin to tell you :D

Well done on your club 10 and getting rid of the holiday extras. Keep up the good work :D

lost 3 lbs this week and got my 4 1/2 stone sticker - Yippee !!!

Lost 4.5lbs this week- sooo happy as I finally got my shiny 4 stone sticker.
Thanks to you all for your support :)

New mini goal- get my 4.5 stone sticker.

Well done Meli on getting your 4 stone award its encouraging to see you can still have a good loss so far into the plan it inspires me to really push myself, will have to look at your food diarys and get some tips.
Well done to all the rest of you who have lost and some of them are awsome!!!, and to those who may have gained keep positive and read everyones threads it certainly works for me :)

Well done to all those who lost this week - looks like there have been some really big losses.

I gain 1lb this week - I knew I was going to - will restart from scratch next week - think I'll do EE this week as I tried to do red last week and it went a bit wrong and ended with me falling off the wagon. Oh well line has been drawn under it and tomorrow I will start again and aim for a loss next week.

Well done all of you guys!! Wow some great losses tonight!! I lost 3lb so pleased as punch!! XXXXXXXXX

Back