Monday weigh in

woohoo

Well done for all those amazing loses this week! - inspiration or what!!

my first week this week and lost 4lbs - woooohooo! had a lil treat tonight and back on track tomos :)

its all the ideas and help from this forum that has got me through the week successfully - so thank you xxxx

So happy for all these amazing losses this week! And so many people getting shiny, shiny stickers this week!!!

Truly, there's a whole stack of shinies won this week - very good going people!! :)
If I can be really good this week I'm crossing my fingers for my first shiny next week - 1/2 st ;)
I best get cracking if I ever want my 4 stone or 4.5....you losers are fantabulous :) :)

Well done all of you guys!! Wow some great losses tonight!! I lost 3lb so pleased as punch!! XXXXXXXXX

Well done huni!!! I know you were worrid, you must have been over the moon when you saw a 3lb loss on the scales!!! You must be really close to your 3.5 shiny?!?

xx

5.5pound..got slimmer of week & slimmer of month well chuffed 1 stone 3 Pound this month off

Have it!!

5.5pound..got slimmer of week & slimmer of month well chuffed 1 stone 3 Pound this month off

Have it!!

:happy096:

Well done!! You've lost in a month what i've lost since January!!! You must be really pleased - its fantastic!! xx

Well done everyone :D

I lost 3lbs too :D

WI for me tomorrow night - time to see what damage was caused on my holidays afterall :)

Don't think I helped myself last night though, we were at my parents for dinner (curry!) then we stayed with friends who have just got back from travelling & I had far far to many vodka & DCokes, oh well you got to live hay!! :)

I've got my first WI tomorrow night and I'm bricking it to be honest. My home scales are registering a 4lb gain (I know I shouldn' have weighed myself lol). I've stuck to the plan 100%. If I've put on loads I shall cry like a big wuss!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXX

I've got my first WI tomorrow night and I'm bricking it to be honest. My home scales are registering a 4lb gain (I know I shouldn' have weighed myself lol). I've stuck to the plan 100%. If I've put on loads I shall cry like a big wuss!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't worry about it - Mine very very rarely weigh in the same as SW ones, so you never know!

I am a serial scale weigher, I can't help it :eek:

Hoping I have a good loss tomorrow, I have been so good and I've been to 3 parties, and not touched any of the naughties, my only concern is I haven't eaten enough, this may let me down, we shall see!!!

Good luck all you monday weighers! Don't forget to update your stats and let us know how you've done. It's my WI too at 5 - bricking it lol!
ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck all you monday weighers! Don't forget to update your stats and let us know how you've done. It's my WI too at 5 - bricking it lol!
ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck be thinking of you beautiful..If it's not what you looking for dont panic theres always nxt week

Weighed in ................... GAINED 5 lbs - am ok with this and today am back on my 'new plan' with SW ...... fingers crossed I start losing again!

Onwards and downwards

Jill

Back