Monday weigh in

what plan are you on?

Im doing EE, im going to try some red days this week and hope that it'll do something for me. Im not too sure what else to do. Im exercising a bit more, drinking TONNES more water and eating more superfree.

Funcurls - thanks for commenting hun, i know youv been there, you never truely understand how frustrating it is until your there!! I think i will give my C a call. Im in London today so will do it when i get home, see what she says

xx

4lbs off for me, too! Really chuffed and fired up to try and do well again next weigh in!!

Some fantastic weight losses this week!

0.5lb loss for me this week..a little disappointed as I had stuck to the plan and certainly didn't go over more than 8 sins on some days, 5 on others. I had loads of fruit and salad, maybe try more veggies too for this week. I'm going to follow the menu plan in the current magazine as it all sounded really nice and numnum. So, last evening feeling very positive I pushed my virtual trolley around the aisles of Tesco from the comfort of my living room and ordered all that I would need from the very handy shopping list that was kindly provided after the recipes...little question..Do they send someone to cook it all for me too ? lol I wish !!
It's also been * week so I think thats probably got something to do with it, quite what or why I don't know.
Well done everyone on your loses for this week..sts or gain hang in there xxx

2lb loss for me this week, so takes me to 16.5lb loss now and into the 14's :) x

Well done EF :)

has managed to have a 1lb gain tonight - oh well... mixture of fluid rentention (i didn't drink enough yesterday on the way up/down Snowdon on Sunday), and not preparing/planning properly for Sunday food wise. The key thing though is that I know i'll get that 1lb (and probably more) off next week just by getting back on the plan - one day is one day after all.

has managed to have a 1lb gain tonight - oh well... mixture of fluid rentention (i didn't drink enough yesterday on the way up/down Snowdon on Sunday), and not preparing/planning properly for Sunday food wise. The key thing though is that I know i'll get that 1lb (and probably more) off next week just by getting back on the plan - one day is one day after all.

Exactly the right attitude Ian!! Well done! You'll get that off for sure next week!!XxX

No weigh in for me this week. I feel like I've STS but also have very swollen tummy so poss a gain. Will WI next Monday if I feel better.

Well done to the Monday crew for some fantastic losses!

Ok, I weighed myself. -11lb for me. I do NOT recommend this way to lose it though.

I read a quote from the new SW magazine where the lady felt she was hardly losing weight or losing very slowly and her Consultant said to remember that " A dripping tap still fills a bucket". Think this is important to keep in mind.

I read a quote from the new SW magazine where the lady felt she was hardly losing weight or losing very slowly and her Consultant said to remember that " A dripping tap still fills a bucket". Think this is important to keep in mind.

That quote is very true hun!! Thanks!!

Gained 1lb this week - I was off plan for 2 days so I was expecting a gain.

Back on track as of now.

Good luck to everyones WI today.

Lyn

Hi,

New to hear and slimming world and have lost -5lbs in my first week, very impressed as wasnt sure slimming world would work as you are aloud to eat so much!!:)

Hi,

New to hear and slimming world and have lost -5lbs in my first week, very impressed as wasnt sure slimming world would work as you are aloud to eat so much!!:)

Well done Siobhan!! It's amazing isn't it!! I was really dubious about the plan when I started because of how much you can actually eat, but it really does work!! Sometimes it doesn't work logically for me and subsequently I start doubting the plan again and wonder if I've come as far as I can go, but then along the line I find I keep losing, so then I realise that my efforts have at last paid off, and it restores my faith that SW is the best weight loss plan in the universe!! LOL!!XX

Back