Monday weigh in

Some great losses this week- Well done!

An STS for me this week, but totally okay with that as I had a naughty day yesterday.

Well Done everyone on the great weight losses this week.

I am so chuffed - I lost 4.5 lbs and got Slimmer of the Week. I am finding it really easy to follow.

Good luck for next week

Another 1.5lbs off for me tonight and total is 40lbs - I never imagined that I would enjoy losing weight - I love Slimming World!

Well done everyone! I lost 3.5 lb!! I'm over the moon as it's been a really slow couple of months!! I felt I was due a big one and it's really given me a lift!! Got my 3.5 stone sticky AND SOTW!! Yayyy!!!X

3 Pound again thats 3rd in a row..Gonna dry and get 3 Litres of water down me a day and see if I can shift bit more

Put on 2! :( After holiday though, so I can't be too fed up about it! Powing it off for next week!

That's the spirit Claireybella!! Hope you had a good holiday! Onwards and downwards, you'll have that off in no time!! xx

Just wanted to say well done to you all you've been doing fantastically...XXXX

I had my first weigh in yesterday, and i've lost 5lbs in my first week, I was so shocked! I know it won't be like this every week but it's great to be off to a good start!

Well done EF on your loss, and well done Tara Teal, you must be well pleased, and well done to everyone else. :)

4 lbs off for me YAY!!!!!!!!! ;)

Cannot believe it as I had written Saturyday off completely, went over my syns at the beginning of the week too but kept the syns low for the rest of the week.

I did do 2 1/2 FISHY DAYS though so that may have something to do with it. (Lets hope as I was going to try a few FISHY DAYS this week to - so lets see what happens next weeks WI).

Good luck everyone with your WI.

Lyn

:eek: Noooooooo! Plus 2lbs this week and I've been SOOOOO good! Not fair! It is a 'star' week so I know your weight goes up a bit cos of all the lovely fluid retention etc, but still feel really dejected! Won't give up though - I'm determined to have good legs again damn it!

Back