Monday weigh in

only just got to the computer to log this weeks loss.
2.5 off :) so i got my 1 stone award as well as slimmer of the week, just the boost i needed :eek:

only just got to the computer to log this weeks loss.
2.5 off :) so i got my 1 stone award as well as slimmer of the week, just the boost i needed :eek:
Hey well done hun :D

Gained 8 lbs in my time away - know why so not worrying - am back on plan now and WILL take this off and more besides.

Changing my weigh day to Saturdays from now on.

Jill

Hi everyone and hope its okay to join the Monday group. My first weigh in was last week and managed to lose 3lbs. I'm hoping for about the same this week but as its * week I have put away some serious amounts of food. Granted its free food but cant help wondering how can someone possibly eat that much and still expect to lose weight.
Will let you know how it goes on Monday and good luck to everyone else.:)

Hi Karen, welcome aboard!! Well done for a fabmazing first loss!! It is quite easy to be sceptical about the plan at first when you can eat so much! Sometimes I get away with eating loads (of free food) and sometimes I don't! But I think you have to just stick to the plan, trust it, and it WILL pay off!! Good luck hun! I'm hoping for a good one after a 0.5lb gain last week, and have been extra good because of it, but it's * week for me too and I'm ALWAYS affected by it so I have to keep an open mind and if it's not good I just have to be patient and have faith that the following week will be a brilliant one!!X

Just loving your patience and positivity Heather! Good luck for tomorrow, ZXXX

Well after a few dodgy weeks I am pleased to say I have STS ... yipee.

It so could have gone horribly wrong but I am happy at staying the same weight and not putting anything on.

Good luck to all who weigh in today.

Lyn

Hi everyone, I lost 1lb this week which is what I had gained the week before but this takes me to 6lb loss in 4 weeks, just missed out on my first shiny.....so 100% next week should do it.
Best of luck to all!!

I'm weighing in at group this evening. Terrified. I wanted to lose 2,5lb this week to get my 1.5 stone award (and my club 10). Hoewever, after a meeting with some lovely Tiramisu on Saturday, and a further meeting with two men named Ben and Jerry yesterday, I'm not so sure of my chances! Am hoping my visits to the gym may have saved me, but we shall see.

Kirsty

3 weeks away on holiday- we'll see the damage done tonight. Good luck to everyone weighing in today.
Lyn: well done on the STS :)
Libellu: Good luck for your shiny sticker next week!

weight.png

Weigh myself on the wi fit today looks like i have lost 1 pound after 3 weeks on slimming world!!

Back