Monday weigh in

hey folks and fellow monday weigh in peeps! Hope all is well.
Had my weigh in this morning and lost 1/2lb. Only 1 1/2lb to my stone award and I've decided it is coming off THIS week!
Managed to get slimmer of the week, with the half pound though. Guess not many people came last monday because of the bank holiday.:sign0151:

i lost 1.5lb this week :).....very happy as thats what i gained last week after holiday!

I shouldn't be thrilled at any gain, but have to say I really am after 3 weeks on holiday and gained 3lbs.
Let's see what next week brings as I have 2 special occasions and today hasn't been a 100% day.

Theria: Welcome to the Monday WI ;)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, 9th week at SW tonight and lost 2 1/2 lbs this week. We also had a tasting session, so I took in some "doritos" made from lasagne sheets and a dip made from a tin of Sundar Chickpea dahl (free on G and EE), liquidised and then "mellowed" with some fat free fromage frais. Both went down a storm, everybody was really impressed.

2 1/2 stone lost altogether - so well on the road!!

Hi Everyone, 9th week at SW tonight and lost 2 1/2 lbs this week. We also had a tasting session, so I took in some "doritos" made from lasagne sheets and a dip made from a tin of Sundar Chickpea dahl (free on G and EE), liquidised and then "mellowed" with some fat free fromage frais. Both went down a storm, everybody was really impressed.

2 1/2 stone lost altogether - so well on the road!!

Well done on your loss!
You know another dip that really goes down well (but not sure about the syn value) is a tin of Refried Beans mixed with a hand blender with Philidelphia Cream Cheese (maybe a light version would be healthier).

Last edited:
Hi all, I lost 1.5lb this week, which is pretty good although I've been 100% on plan it's *week and always takes its toll and I hardly ever lose anything! So altogether can't grumble!! Meli, glad your OK about your gain! Goodness me, most people would have put far more on in 3 weeks holiday so I think you've done well and I know your track record, that'll be shifted by next week!!XXXXX

Put on 1/2 lb this week and hope it is all down to * week as I've stuck to it with no slip ups. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Well done everyone for brilliant losses this week and lovely new shineys for some of you!!

I lost 3.5lbs this week!!!! Im really REALLY pleased as that leaves me only 10lb away from my 1st target!!!!!

Im the lightest i have EVER been - well at least since i was about 10 years old!!!

I am in the 150's AND my bmi is the 26's!!!

:bliss:

xxxx

Good work Pesty....looks like you'll definitely be at your target for the Xmas party season.

I put on 1/2 pound this week, I was very naughty this week so though, so I know why. Want to try and lose 3lbs in the next fortnight to get my club 10. Which will mean LOTS of swimming on hols!

Kirsty

Thanks Kirsty :D I really hope so that would be lovely!!!

Good luck losing your 3lbs!! xx

Thanks! I'm gonna need it, am going on hols with the boyf and his parents and his mum is a bit of a feeder! x

Haha i know the feeling, my OHs mum is the same.

If your self catering go and buy a fruit selection so that you can pick before meals and fill yourself up so you dont have as much of it xxx

Back