Monday weigh in

well done everyone on your losses, meli so pleased you aren't negative about your tiny gain and well done for keeping it so small.

I lost 6lb this week thanks to my mini challenge I have set myself, its to be 100% til my first sw anniversary on the 17th November(11 weeks in total) I started last wednesday :D

Keeps me motivated to keep going.

good luck for next week everyone.

Well done for the losses / big hugs for the STS or gain

I lost 1 pound over the last week :)

Hi,

I'm down another 1lb this week which is cool but was hoping for 1 1/2lb so I could get my 1/2st sticker, I feel like I'm 6 years old again and looking for a gold star :D Looks like I will have to wait till next week :)

Congrats to everyone else :)

I lost 3.5lbs this week!!!! Im really REALLY pleased as that leaves me only 10lb away from my 1st target!!!!!

Im the lightest i have EVER been - well at least since i was about 10 years old!!!

I am in the 150's AND my bmi is the 26's!!!

:bliss:

xxxx
Oooooo well done you! I MUST SAY YOUR LOOKING GOOD :)

I'm a target member, been here since May 4th 2010 - gained 2lb this week after a self-inflicted crap week BUT I'm happy lol, I'm now bang on target :) aim to lose 1lb for next week nevertheless - as long as I don't gain anymore I'm happy!

well done on everyone's fab losses this week :)

Oh my goodness, that is not good news, lets hope the scales show a lower number next time you look, sneak up on them perhaps they will change their mind!

Sorry to hear it Claireybella, come join my undeserved gains club ;)
Only consolation is that (hopefully) we will get a nice loss next week... It's hard to be good though when the scales are mean...

I don't think electrical scale is 100% accurate, and your weight fluctuates during the day anyway, and it could also be the glass of water you drank just before the weigh in?

don't lose heart, you may have a mega loss next week ;-)

Hi everybody

well this week I only lost half a pound and was really good... allthough the week before i was really bad and lost 1.5 pounds so maybe it caught up with me.

i was a little gutted - until the end where i picked up slimmer of the month for august and was over the moon!!!:D

Hi everybody

well this week I only lost half a pound and was really good... allthough the week before i was really bad and lost 1.5 pounds so maybe it caught up with me.

i was a little gutted - until the end where i picked up slimmer of the month for august and was over the moon!!!:D

Well done you! I am always so pleased when people get the Slimmer of the Month award. Envious too however, lol:D

Hi all :)

Just wanted to introduce myself before tonights weigh in.

My name is Jen and I have been on SW since 11th Aug and I used to have weigh in on a Wed. I have had 4 weigh ins and have lost 1stone 1.5lb so far.

It is my first weigh in on a Mon tonight as work hrs have changed.

Good luck to all and looking forward to reading everyones weigh-ins this week x

2lb off for me - over the moon as I was not 100% by any means...
So, I gained last week sticking 100% to plan, and lost this week by cheating.....life's not fair!! :)

Good luck to all the other Monday weighers!!

Jen: Welcome and well done on your loss so far!

PrawnChopSuey: Hope I'm as lucky as you as I definately haven't been 100%. Just hope I'll be lucky enough to STS this week, we'll see tonight.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

lost 1/2 a pound. At least i am losing

Back