Monday weigh in

I need to find my halo, i think it's buried under a pile of chocolate wrappers...

LMAO!! Well done on the STS hun, im sure you'll find it and be losing again next week!!

Well done on your 1lb off cordwell!!!

Im weighing in tonight and praying for a 1lb loss to get my 2 stone shiney!!

I have no idea whether ive managed it or not and have no scales to have a sneaky peak at lol

xxxx

Hi all, another 3lbs for me this week. Only 1lb to go to get my 2 stone sticker...

Beebee

1lb off this week, not bad as i had 2 bottles of wine Saturday night :eek:( luckily though even though i was slightly worse for wear i didn't go and raid the fridge :eek:)

lost a 1lb this week, which is great but I keep yoyo ing a couple of pounds each week -just need to focus this week.

good luck everyone

Lyn

Lost 5lb this week according to my brand new scales, which gets me a half stone award! Yay! But tbh I think my scales are just different to the gym ones, which I think make you look heavier. I was put off the gym ones last week after I appeared to GAIN 2lb in the mere 45 mins I spent in a Body Pump class! I know muscle weighs more than fat but it's not THAT effective as a form of exercise.

So a great result for me but am not really conned into thinking I am super slimmer. I am going to just use my own scales from now on though, which I think are accurate as they are the new Salter one and got fab reviews on the Argos website ... so no false boosts for me next week!

Well done to all of you on your (genuine) weight losses this week :)

PS Rachie, well done on not raiding the fridge after wine - more than 2 glasses of red and I'm craving crisp and mayonnaise sandwiches :eek: so I really need to stay off it!

1 pound on this week :( Can't really complain though as I had a chippy tea last week (sausage, chips and gravy - not wise, I know!) and went out for a meal on Saturday. So I knew it would be a gain. Feeling a bit disheartened as I maintained last week - I need a loss next week, I'm determined to do it.

Well done everyone on your losses this week :)

Don't worry Lynsey-J, you'll get that off next week.

I'm pleased to say I lost 2.5lbs this week, taking my total lost to 22.5lbs :) I'm well chuffed.

Gonna work hard for the same next week too.

Well done to everyone else and don't worry if you didn't get the result you wanted...good luck for next week

Kirsty x

Thanks, I hope so ;)

Congrats on your loss, thats brilliant :)

2.5 lb off for me this week - very happy with that thank you very much! This has got me my 2.5 stone sticker and takes me sub 200lbs.

Here's to a great week for everyone!

7.5lbs on for me (total for last 2 WI's as I didn't go last week). 2 bad weeks for me, but no excuses...just need to get back on plan.

lost 2 pounds :)

i lost 1.5 this week, just aboutt...hoping next week ill have a boost just to make me feel better

well done all x

5.5 lb on for me, which is 2 weeks worth and included a week in Spain, plus a few extra days off plan! BUT tomorrow it's all going to change and I WILL reclaim that 4 stone!!X

2lbs off for me, and slimmer of the week! Now only 6lbs away from my 10% target from start weight. It seemed like such a far away figure when I started and now its so close....

2lbs off for me! Well chuffed!:D

Back