Monday weigh in

1lb on for me this week :( but i know where it came from and its my own fault.
looking back i've been falling into bad habits, not weighing cheese and guestimating syns being the worst. but the bacardi and panini probably won't have helped either :mad:

back on track today, got a food diary and going back to basics this week, my 1/3 superfree has been sliding too so stocked up on loads of veg and salad.

onwards and upwards - or downwards in my case :D

congratulations on all the losses and big hugs and support to those of us who need a kick start this week x :grouphugg:

Put on 3lbs this week as was away on a training trip.

Annoyed but I enjoyed every mouthful so I really can't complain.

Fingers crossed for it coming off this week :)

Well done to everyone who lost :)

I lost 1lb this week, bringing my total to 4st 1lb. I joined in December 2009, and have lost most weeks, with the odd gain.

I want to lose another stone and a half by Christmas, so I will start next year 5 and a half stone lighter than last year.

I still haven't worked out how to get the stickers on my signature! It's been a while since I posted.

I still haven't worked out how to get the stickers on my signature! It's been a while since I posted.

Easiest way is to copy and paste them in. Search through the signatures for the one you want and then paste it into your signature in User CP.

Hope that helps :)

Lost 1.5 pounds :bliss:

good luck everyone!!!

:)lost just over 1 pound this week

Well done to everyone who lost this week. I put on half a pound this week but I also thoroughly deserved it and was just happy it wasn't more. :break_diet:

We are going through a round of compulsory redundancies at work and there are all the leaving do's to attend ! I have to eat out at least twice this week, in restaurants which spell diet disaster, but am saving all my syns and hoping to plan around it better than last week .... :sigh:

Back