Monday weigh in

Well done on all the losses!!! Esp Meli and Luverick!!

I gain 0.5 this week - very dissapointing as ive worked out every day and stayed within syns but im putting it down to fluid retention so hopefully it'll be off next week!!

xx

Well done everyone who lost and keep at it those who didnt. I only managed to lose 1/2 lb this week but at least its a loss. Good luck everyone for the coming week :)

well done to all those who have lost, and keep it going those who haven't, it is only 1 week so make the next week count :)

I lost 1.25 lbs this week, the .75 is very important as this takes me to 10st 4.75lbs which is the lightest i've been since I put on 4 stone with steroids in 2002, so i'm please as punch (free punch ;o) )

well done to all those who have lost, and keep it going those who haven't, it is only 1 week so make the next week count :)

I lost 1.25 lbs this week, the .75 is very important as this takes me to 10st 4.75lbs which is the lightest i've been since I put on 4 stone with steroids in 2002, so i'm please as punch (free punch ;o) )

You put on four stone with steroids? SNAP! Horrid little blighters, they are! xx

PS. WELL DONE :D

Morning all x

Week 1 weigh in this morning and I am down 6.5lbs so Im a very happy bunny :D

Good luck to all other monday weighers x

Wow well done Fulltum!! 6.5lb is a fabulous start and I hope it's made you feel amazing and motivated you for another angelic week!!XXX

Thank you Funcurls :) Im definately raring to go for another 100% week lol

This is the 2nd time Ive done sw and the 1st time I did it exactly the same and only lost 1.5lbs so Im gonna enjoy the big loss while it lasts lol

That's the spirit!! It's unlikely that you'll get a huge one the second week, but you can still have a great one if you give it 100%! You may be pleasantly surprised! I think the main thing is to be really really patient, don't be disheartened if you get smaller losses than you thought you deserved at any point along the way! It's all about the bigger picture! Look at me, I'm averaging 1lb a week-which some people might think is pretty slow progress, but they all add up over time and I'm really enjoying myself along the way, which is probably precisely how I've stuck to it for so long! And the best thing is that I feel I can eat this way forever!x

lost 3 pounds this week, :D not really sure how. Thought I may have lost 1 pound or stayed the same

lost 3 pounds this week, :D not really sure how. Thought I may have lost 1 pound or stayed the same

Wow well done! It's an amazing feeling when this happens!! It's so strange how the whole thing works! Maybe you had a fab week last week and it's still paying off!!X

Weighed myself this morning, now 156.5 pounds, gained 0.5 pounds. :(
I was hoping for a STS or a small loss, but hey, I did eat out for dinner on Friday, and lunch and dinnner on Saturday, so a small gain is reasonable.

Well done / good luck!!

Well, lost the pound that I put on last week.... and three more as a bonus!! That's my biggest loss on SW so far :)

Weight loss is so unfair when I think that I ate out 3 times this week, whereas I've had weeks when I was 100% and STS or even gained... but this is one time I'm not complaining! :)
Well done to all the other losers :)

Back