Monday weigh in

2lbs off here!! I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of it now I've lost the 1lb I put on last week (and had a sts the week before) :D

GRRRRR tis 2nd wk not been able to get to group cos of shifts have no idea if i've shifted the 6lb holiday weight from 3 wks ago, wondering if i should just get some scales,cannot rely on the wiifit!!! I've been writing everything down and trying to do as many red/green days as i can.....i even synned the fish n chips i had in blackpool according to the food directory chips standard portion = 17.5 cod in batter large = 19 total = 36.5 based on doing an EE day blah!!!!

O well can definately go next mon woohoo bring it on lol

Lost 1 lb tonight - thrilled with that because I was sure I had gained. Went out on Friday night and it was the first proper drink I'd had since I started on the plan. Thought I wouldn't end up drinking a lot - expected to get drunk really quickly as I haven't been drinking and I'm smaller now haha. But that went out of the window.

Five cocktails, a large glass of rose wine and leftover takeaway curry when I got home - not good! So a pound off was a surprise haha.

Well done everyone on your losses!

I lost 1 1/2 lb tonight so now weigh less than I did when I weighed before my holiday to Spain 4 weeks ago! It's taken me 3 weeks to shift the 5 1/2 lb holiday weight but I'm OK with it now I feel I'm making progress again! Now only 1 stone from target!X

Ta Pesty & prawnchpsuey but i actually mis calculated omg i'm too thick, i went on the scales and in my head i counted 3lbs but it was actually 5lbs i lost. I am much more chuffed now wowow. I'm just glad to be back in 13's again.... 12 stone dnt seem that far away now. :) X X

1.5 off for me this week so thats my club 10 :D

also changed groups after the hassle of last week so now joined the group at the top of my street (makes more sense really :eek:)
new group seem really nice, really supportive so back at it with a running jump.

well done on some fabulous losses :)

Hi all, lost 3lbs at weigh in on Monday.. have been away for a few days since and not stuck to plan though so am just keeping my fingers crossed for a maintain next week!! Back on plan tomorrow!

hi

not happy +2.1/2 this week

aww hun dont feel disheartened , i lost 0.5lbs despite doing loads of exercise this week...hopefully it will make up for us the following week :)

Back