Monday weigh in

Aww thanks for the comments - I'm still really motivated in fact i've brought in 27 copies of SW mags and have been cutting out loads of recipes to go in a folder( i do actually do some work on nights lol).They were cluttering up the kitchen anyway! I never read the stories either lol they annoy me i'd much rather hear how well people are doing on this site :gen126:
can u buy sw mags from newsagents ? i dont go to the groups , im doing online one ...?

If u buy a mag there's normally a part inside where u can subscribe to the mag and it'll get delivered to your home for free. I'm sure it's £15 for 12 issues so u save a bit on the normal price too!!

I can't wait till first weigh in Monday!! Going spend a lot of time this weekend on kinect!!!

Oh, what's it like? I have got one for my son for Christmas and I'm hoping it's as good as it looks!!!

Well done Paul, great loss. :D

Hoping you folks don't mind if I join this forum. I've just started with Slimming World and have weighed in just once so far (Monday 15th Nov)

Starting weight was 20 st 12 1/2 lbs ... Target = 15 stone

First week weigh in....lost 12 1/2 lbs ......The journey has begun

:wow: Paul thats fantastic!!! And welcome to slimming world x

Nervous for tomorrow's weigh-in! I said I wanted 3lbs off at group last week but don't think I will have managed it. Hoping for a loss still. Good luck to everyone else!

x

I feel so ashamed! I've had 4 days of being totally off plan, which isn't like me at all, and now I'm completely dreading tomorrow's WI as I KNOW it'll be really bad news!!X

I've done my first DIY weigh-in this morning and I've lost 7lbs!! :bliss: Maybe it was worth missing out on the booze and takeaways this weekend! It's definitely motivated me to carry on anyway! :D
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Hi all
Unable to go to SW today as on shifts so bought some scales yesterday as fed up with not knowing how good or bad i've done and more often than not having a 'day off' cos it could be 2 wks before i get weighed again and making it worse. Needed to break this habit hence the weigh at home option ....................

my 5am weigh in ..........lost 0.5lb not sure if i'm happy with this, yeah its a loss but i've been 100 % again this wk perhaps i'm expecting miricles! Its a loss end of! lol Here's to another 100% week and a challenge of having 3 x super speed foods and 5 speed foods every day, i can also go the gym this wk at least 3/4 times....happy days ;o)

Thing is can i stay off the scales till next week?????:scale:

Only lost 1lb this week but I ate a whole can of pringles to myself this weekend so its my own fault! :eek:

Back on plan 100% this week. :rolleyes:

hello everyone, i am new to the forum and im not sure if i should be posting this here, but i am joining slimming world tonight and was wondering if anyone can help me create my ticker chart as i dont have a clue how to do it, thanks very much xxx

I think I am on one pound this week too Karen with my own way in this morning, but will have to wait till tonight to see for sure. Would have liked more but I think drinking at the weekend put paid to that :(

hi all another pound gone this week, very pleased

So nervous about tonights weigh in!! Had such s gd week until the weekend!! My OHs little brother cooked and although was lovely was v naughty!! We will see tonight I guess!! Well done for the losses so far and gd luck to all those yet to weigh!!
Hugs
Aims xxxx

Back